Petrol pump misjudgement

So today has been an interesting one, I like to hold often to very desperate. Today was no exception, merrily driving to my next client, very aware of my full bladder but under control!, fuel light pops up, so into nearest tesco to fill up.

So as I pulled up next to pump I get out of the van and immediately feel a weight shift on my bladder, but still under control actually aroused by the desperate desire to pee.

So i go through the pay at pump system, card in etc, gently rocking from side to side, knowing its really not long until I'm on the limit  but fine be here many times.

I lift the pump and into side of van and pull the trigger  in goes the diesel, sloshing its way into the tank...and that's when it hit me a wave of bladder desperation which took me off guard enough for what felt like ages but was probably 5 secs of hot hard pee spurt.

Fck, im literally in tesco petrol station pissing myself....

With my mind racing I managed to gain control but my pants are more than damp. Thankfully nobody appeared to notice and the wet patch on my shorts wasn't overally noticeable.

After filling up, it was back in the van to stop around the corner to take a lovely piss in the back of the van!!

• Hot 1