Humiliated, flustered wetting vs Deliberate, transgressive wetting/peeing in the wrong place

Good question - I’m going to hazard a guess that maybe you’ll get quite a large reaction in one particular direction - and that will be based more on the ‘outgoing and vocal’ personalities of the fans rather than a true spread. 
In other words, ask 100 random people ‘who’s an introvert’ and ‘who’s an extrovert’ and don’t be surprised if there’s a bias. 

Anyway, enough speculation. If you’ve read any of my fiction you’ll already know my answer. Very much into the accidental, or at least generally unavoidable pee release (needs must) but absolutely definitely where the lady isn’t humiliated and upset. So an element of unavoidable, but still a level of enjoyment and self fulfilment too. 
I’ve got nothing against nonchalant either, revenge or whatever - but the pee is the turn on rather than actually the concept of dominance, destruction etc. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Puddle said:

character loses control and wets themselves after desperately holding it for ages, is mortified and maybe crying

It's entirely and fully this -- whether it's me losing control, or another person.

This kink is a very broad spectrum, but I would guess that the "real accident" folks are the narrowest among us in terms of what excites them. I welcome being told I'm wrong, but I suspect that if your kink is about seeing or imagining true accidents, you probably aren't interested in anything other than that -- it's the embarrassment  and shame that turns you on...

I'm not always happy with myself about this, but I recognize that it's what this is about.

• Like 1

I'm more into the casual character that pees on their own floor for fun, but can do a few of the others. I'm not as fond of the extreme pee'er because then it starts to feel less realistic for me, but I do enjoy a good story about a person who pees on a shop floor for the convenience! Also love reading about desperate characters that have sneaky pees, but don't know if I could do the crying lol.

If 1 is your first and 5 your last, then I find 3-4 is what's hot for me. An interesting way of framing an often-considered question - thank you 🙂 - I love your spectrum! (The analyst in me wants to find a way to turn it into a two-dimensional space - perhaps with "indoors" and "outdoors" on the other axis (though that's a bit binary, unless you're standing in  doorway 😉)   Oh - and I wonder whether you would plot "male" character in a different place than "female"? 

Are you planning to write, or have you already written, stories with these character types?

Edited by Kupar
Thought of another idea and corrected a typo
  • Like 1

I am one of those who prefers deliberate pissing, whether that includes wetting, pissing on the floor and so on. I don't really like the humiliation or embarrassment caused by accidental wetting.

I am not into nasty or malicious pissing either, although I do get a turn on from the thought of carpet pissing, not from a vandalistic viewpoint but just that is is naughty.

I most like the idea of girls just casually peeing anywhere, without actually giving a fuck, and enjoying doing it. Whether it is in their own place, or in a hotel, or in someone else's place, or whether or not they have persmission, are all immaterial to me. 

I'd be more than happy to let a lady piss on my carpet or on my bed.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kupar said:

The analyst in me wants to find a way to turn it into a two-dimensional space

Looking at the spectrum now, it seems to be a spectrum from ‘loss of control for the person peeing’ to ‘loss of control for others’. Therefore, if we wanted to make it more complex in a way that’s accurate, makes sense, and is helpful, it seems logical to simply put ‘loss of control for the person peeing’ and ‘loss of control for others’ on two seperate axes. After all, it is possible for a story to contain a lot of both, or not much of either.

Simply peeing in the toilet normally, for example, would be very low on both axes.

But if, say, a person being physically attacked wets themselves in fear, which grosses out and scares off the attacker, that’s quite high on both axes.

• Love 2

Accidents or desperate peeing don’t do anything for me, neither does toilet shower peeing. 
mum really aroused by men peeing in places they shouldn’t like stair wells, hotel rooms, in cars etc. 
my biggest fantasy if anyone has actually done this is for a man to pee actually in a department store, DIY store like Homebase and in a carpet show room over either the sample carpets or the rolls of carpets. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I'd say my range of enjoyment is "Sheepish but consoleable" to "malicious and intentional". I especially love confident and casual pissing. Just the idea of someone not giving a damn and letting go wherever, or being proud of the fact that they aren't afraid to piss where and when they want. That right there is the dream. Life would be much more convenient (and much hotter) if people were more open about pissing. 

I also like the idea of someone who had a weak bladder who has just come to accept it.  They might be a bit embarrassed by pissing themselves, or about the places they have to piss to avoid said wetting, but it's generally not a big deal to them. 

On the other end of things, the fantasy of maliciously pissing on stuff can be very hot. Not something I'd do in real life, but it's hot to think about. Can be someone taking revenge against an asshole by pissing on their stuff. Or even, the pisser could just be a jerk who enjoys destroying stuff. It's the sort of taboo thing that I don't endorse when it's actually done, but when it's contained in fantasy it can be very hot.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Puddle said:

Looking at the spectrum now, it seems to be a spectrum from ‘loss of control for the person peeing’ to ‘loss of control for others’. Therefore, if we wanted to make it more complex in a way that’s accurate, makes sense, and is helpful, it seems logical to simply put ‘loss of control for the person peeing’ and ‘loss of control for others’ on two seperate axes. After all, it is possible for a story to contain a lot of both, or not much of either.

Simply peeing in the toilet normally, for example, would be very low on both axes.

But if, say, a person being physically attacked wets themselves in fear, which grosses out and scares off the attacker, that’s quite high on both axes.

Ooh. That's a lovely Boston matrix 🙂. Nice one!

• Like 1
On 9/16/2021 at 7:47 PM, WendyMarty said:

Accidents or desperate peeing don’t do anything for me, neither does toilet shower peeing. 
mum really aroused by men peeing in places they shouldn’t like stair wells, hotel rooms, in cars etc. 
my biggest fantasy if anyone has actually done this is for a man to pee actually in a department store, DIY store like Homebase and in a carpet show room over either the sample carpets or the rolls of carpets. 

I'm with you there, I love it when guys just casually whip it out and hose down a wall, floor or stairwell. My boys understood growing up that I could care less where they pee, so they've rarely if ever gone to men's rooms.

• Love 1
On 9/16/2021 at 10:30 PM, LemonDelightful said:

I'd say my range of enjoyment is "Sheepish but consoleable" to "malicious and intentional". I especially love confident and casual pissing. Just the idea of someone not giving a damn and letting go wherever, or being proud of the fact that they aren't afraid to piss where and when they want. That right there is the dream. Life would be much more convenient (and much hotter) if people were more open about pissing. 

I also like the idea of someone who had a weak bladder who has just come to accept it.  They might be a bit embarrassed by pissing themselves, or about the places they have to piss to avoid said wetting, but it's generally not a big deal to them. 

On the other end of things, the fantasy of maliciously pissing on stuff can be very hot. Not something I'd do in real life, but it's hot to think about. Can be someone taking revenge against an asshole by pissing on their stuff. Or even, the pisser could just be a jerk who enjoys destroying stuff. It's the sort of taboo thing that I don't endorse when it's actually done, but when it's contained in fantasy it can be very hot.

This confident pissing thing really is perfect for more dominant personalities in bed lol. Submissive, I'd go for cute, shy, and embarassed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ms. Tito said:

This confident pissing thing really is perfect for more dominant personalities in bed lol. Submissive, I'd go for cute, shy, and embarassed.

And don't ever let the dominant loud personalities convince you that there's anything wrong with shy and embarrassed.  For one it's cute and you can be having just as much fun. Just without the need for everyone to be looking at you. 

• Love 2

For me all variations are hot except for acting like it was a complete accident and being only embarrassed or even crying. A small grin, revealing their enjoyment of their peeing/wetting makes the difference. Even if they just film themselves casually peeing into a toilet, if they still show that they enjoy breaking this taboo, it can still be hot.

• Love 1

For me, I prefer it when the character enjoys the pee they are having, so options 3 and 4 align with my interests the most.  My pee fetish mainly involves men peeing outside.  Whether or not the guy is shy about it or if it was the only option doesn't matter to me as long as I can tell he is enjoying his outdoor pee.  I get turned off when I'm reading a pee story and the character who is peeing outside hates doing so.    Wetting, accidents, and peeing on another person's possessions aren't my thing. 

• Love 2

3,4,5 yes

1,2 no

Everything related to the demonstration of a dominant position. Piss on someone's things or piss yourself on your own to show that you can do this in public. Piss on your own house to show how little it matters compared to you

Ideal scenarios are when someone cannot resist you and you destroy what is dear to him/her

As always, reading this forum I got excited.  Better to do than read ...

• Love 2

I think I'm in a very small minority here by enjoying the humiliation and loss of control. For me it's the control aspect which 100% ties into my other kinks. There's just something about an increasingly desperate girl, not allowed to go, who ends up losing control altogether and wetting herself. Or having her usual privacy taken away so she has to unwillingly put on a pee show for 1 or more dominant figures.

On 9/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, Puddle said:

1 — character loses control and wets themselves after desperately holding it for ages, is mortified and maybe crying
2 — character loses control and wets themselves, is a bit sheepish but consolable
3 — character casually pisses on the floor in their own home while cooking/watching tv/etc for convenience 
4 — cool, confident character cheekily pisses their pants/on the floor in front of another character who is shocked at this behaviour 
5 — nasty, malicious character pees on, and ruins, a prized possession of someone they’re trying to hurt

I'd vote 6 on that scale : nasty, malicious character pees on, and ruins, a prized possession of someone they don't even know and who has done nothing to them, just for the pleasure of it

5 would turn me on though, maybe 4, but nothing below.

Edited by expererg
  • Agree 1
On 9/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, Puddle said:

— character casually pisses on the floor in their own home while cooking/watching tv/etc for convenience 

— cool, confident character cheekily pisses their pants/on the floor in front of another character who is shocked at this behaviour 

Out of the five options, those two are the ones I prefer. What excites me the most is the aspect of naughtiness, of (a woman) doing something taboo, something which adults "just don't do". That's also why I prefer (deliberate) wetting over simple peeing with pants/knickers down. And the most naughty is when it's done secretly in the presence of others who don't have any idea - like in a diaper or in knickers under a skirt.