What are some bizarre pee experiences you've had?

Not sure if anyone else has done this topic before, but I'll shoot.

What were some of the weirdest things you've done while you were peeing and perhaps if there were any bizarre places where you've peed at?

Doesn't necessarily has to be just peeing, it can also be others like peeing on something/peeing yourself etc.

For me, I have it quite bizarre where I enjoy peeing into blankets and I haven't really thought why I do that even though I've been doing it for quite some time now 🤷‍♀️ 

• Hot 1

One time I peed through a two-foot length of plastic pipe.

I'd been kayaking for a couple hours, my bladder was getting fuller by the minute and I was a long way from shore. I knew I wouldn't be able stand up without risk of tipping over and realized I wasn't anatomically gifted enough to pee over the side while seated, so I used the extension for the bilge pump I'd packed with me. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

After a a pub crawl, walking alone back to my hotel, I was so desperate I started pissing myself.  Being drunk, I whipped it out as quick as I could and pissed on the pavement.

It took at least 10 seconds to notice the enormous restaurant window 10 feet to my left, full of late night diners.  Oops 

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1

A while back in the military I was on post by myself and no shade. 10 gallon cooler. 3 hrs left. I did not hold back the pee. It was warm but a cup of ice water after felt great but just knowing i was pissing my pants in plain sight was a so amazing. I can explain a bit more if youd like!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 year later...

I'll chime in, even though this is quite old.

I think the most bizarre and quite risky was a few months back when I pissed in a cup in the middle of Jackson Square. I was in my car, but still it was broad daylight with alot of people walking around who could see what I was doing if they just looked to their left.

On 10/5/2023 at 8:47 PM, Paulypeeps said:

It was just an ordinary mid-week evening in the pub really. It is a very touristy pub with a reutation for the pub to go to when visiting the town, so you never know who might pop in. I was well hydrated and had just bought a cola and was sitting on a stool at a high table happily moistening my skirt while letting my pee run down my legs and minding my own business enjoying the DJ show.

A couple of quite excited and well lubricated girls came over and asked if they could sit at the table which I did not mind. It is always fun to chat with new people. One of them very proudly boasted that they had come up from Liverpool with their friend (I can't remember his name unfortunately) who was in the Zutons, but that he does not like to be recognised. If they had not mentioned it I would never have known of course, but I think they got off on telling everyone they were with a celebrity. Their freind came over with the drinks and joined us.

The girls quickly dispatched their drinks and went off to dance, so I just chatted with their friend for about an hour or so and I did not mention 'Valerie' once. I am not sure where the girls went but I suspect that they were telling everyone else in the pub that there was a Zuton in the house. It is the sort of pub where it is quite normal for celebrities to pop in anyway (usually at the weekends) so none of the locals took a blind bit of notice. I just carried on drinking and wetting my skirt and making the carpet nice and squishy. The carpet must have soaked up the pee that resulted from two pints of tea, a litre of orange juice and a pint of cola.

Eventually it was time to go to the club next door. I asked him if he would be going, but he said he had to get back to Liverpool and went off to find the girls.

It was just an ordinary evening in the pub really, then I went clubbing...

Thanks so much for the details. Sounds like a lot of fun and that you gave the carpet a good soaking. Great you could wet while chatting away without anyone knowing. Go you for not mentioning the song too haha.

• Like 1