Any school wee stories?

Nothing that I can really recall outside of several drunk pees in the college dorm. Once on the inside of my room door and I'm also pretty sure I slept walked and peed in the elevator one night.

I've always been fairly reserved in public, even more so at school. I did start holding at some point in high school, more of a personal challenge/training thing, I still do things like that even now. That let to a lot of desperate moments on the bus ride home. Sometimes I wouldn't make it in the door and pissed in the bushes at the side of the house. At one point it kind of became routine.

• Hot 1
On 11/17/2021 at 11:26 AM, toseepee said:

She was, really one of a kind in so many ways. She once sucked a stranger's dick for magic the gathering cards, and she had this elderly little pomeranian chihuahua mix who would also pee in random places, which was less hot than when she did it.

She was also the first trans person who I knew was trans, before I realized I was.

Sad that when we were dating we never did much pee stuff. I think that, even as willing as she was to whip it out and pee anywhere, she was more slow exploring it as a fetish.

I'm jealous, I never got to meet someone like that. 

• Agree 1