Any school wee stories?

I have a few memories that i remember vividly but the most impressonable was probably the time when i got kicked out of school for good, so as a revenge me and a couple of other dudes broke into the teachers lounge during one night and pissed everywhere and on everything we could. I also went #2 on their sofa.

• Hot 2
5 minutes ago, Charl0tte said:

No as there's no CCTV in there but the teachers often send round emails that there's wee on the floor.

“This is to let you know that there’s already wee on the floor in the bathroom so feel free to add to it”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Many boys at my school used to pee into urinals from a distance with some inevitably ending up falling onto the floor

I think this was every grade school.  Mine had the full length urinals so less mess. As I recall I was pretty consistently on the leader board. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Now all that @weequeen has described there is what I love about this site, well about us really.  Other people may have been traumatised about lack of bathrooms, panicked about 'what if' and humiliated by a little unavoidable accident.

Instead here is a perfect example - getting used to desperation and training to hold, shrugging off the occasional damp patch, planning calculated releases and being able to laugh at a bigger leak (with the aid of the perfect cover story).

Love it and thanks for sharing.

• Agree 1
On 9/14/2021 at 5:32 PM, Charl0tte said:

Do you guys have fond memories of weeing at school?

I trace my kink origin back to a legit accident I had on a school bus in Middle School. I don't share the details beyond that due to the site rules, but what I'll add here is that it wasn't my only school accident. What it was, however, was the only accident that other people knew about. On two other occasions when I was younger I had an accident in class that the teacher covered up for me. I actually think it's more common than we realize because a) kids are pretty self-involved and don't notice what other's are doing and b) teachers are motivated to help you cover it up because it looks bad on them if a kid pees themselves in class. I was very young the first time it happened so I don't really remember how it played out, but the second time it happened the teacher saw and casually asked me to stay at my desk at recess. Since I was at the back of the class no one else saw anything and after the rest of the kids left the teacher came to me desk and just asked if I had something to change into. I nodded and she told me to do so in the art closet at the back of the class. The janitor cleaned the mess up before recess was over and no one ever knew (or at least let me know they did).

The Middle School incident did not go unnoticed. There are probably still a few people in the world that only know me as the kid who peed himself on the bus... 

• Like 2

When I was in primary school we had pissing competitions. I used to start my flow standing in front of the urinal and then back away, see how far I could get before I had to walk forwards again as I emptied out. We got really good at that!

Much later, in my last year of school, I went for a naughty piss over a costume basket behind the stage. I don't really go in for that but it felt kinda satisfying and taboo at the time. Anyone could have walked into the hall.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Most fun experience is quite easy to think of,

I used the bathroom alot during class due to being the only one actually drinking any Water.'
So rarely anyone else was around. One day after alot of hesitation I whipped it out and started pissing on a stall standing in the middle of the bathroom.

I often used the wall while inside stalls to see how high iÍ can mark, but nothing was as naughty as just standing in potential view of everyone boldly pissing onto the outisde of the stall.

I always wanted to piss in a hallway since I didnt like the place, but never had the balls, even though I often was alone in the 3rd floor hallway leaving last and propably wouldn't have ever been caught.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1