Any school wee stories?

The fond memories I have in terms of pissing at school were all of the naughty pees I did, mostly in high school. (I also have some great memories of a girl I used to know who was also into naughty peeing - I never saw her do it, but I did see the aftermath of some of the things she did. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and change some things.)

• I once pissed into a locker in my high school - that was fun.
  • Once, i got into the cafeteria after hours, and pissed into a floor drain in the back of the kitchen.

Truthfully, though, there weren't that many naughty places on the campus itself. I did do a lot back then, but most of it was outside of the school campus. (I think that back then, I was honestly just afraid of being caught, and there were almost always people around. I also didn't want to leave any evidence that could be traced back to me.)

I don't think I did much in college, either. I definitely thought about it, but for the same reasons, it never really happened (unless I'm misremembering) - there were almost always people around, even after-hours. Lots of lights, some security folk. I always wanted to take a piss in a study room, but it never happened. If I did do any naughty pees on my college campus at any time, I really don't remember any. Thing is, I feel like it has happened....I just can't think of where it would have occurred.

But for the most part, pissing at school didn't really leave me with a lot of memories. There were times I did other things, though, outside of the site rules. You can PM me if you are interested.

4 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

The fond memories I have in terms of pissing at school were all of the naughty pees I did, mostly in high school. (I also have some great memories of a girl I used to know who was also into naughty peeing - I never saw her do it, but I did see the aftermath of some of the things she did. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and change some things.)

• I once pissed into a locker in my high school - that was fun.
  • Once, i got into the cafeteria after hours, and pissed into a floor drain in the back of the kitchen.

Truthfully, though, there weren't that many naughty places on the campus itself. I did do a lot back then, but most of it was outside of the school campus. (I think that back then, I was honestly just afraid of being caught, and there were almost always people around. I also didn't want to leave any evidence that could be traced back to me.)

I don't think I did much in college, either. I definitely thought about it, but for the same reasons, it never really happened (unless I'm misremembering) - there were almost always people around, even after-hours. Lots of lights, some security folk. I always wanted to take a piss in a study room, but it never happened. If I did do any naughty pees on my college campus at any time, I really don't remember any. Thing is, I feel like it has happened....I just can't think of where it would have occurred.

But for the most part, pissing at school didn't really leave me with a lot of memories. There were times I did other things, though, outside of the site rules. You can PM me if you are interested.

I’ve always wanted to pee in a locker 

I have a few memories that i remember vividly but the most impressonable was probably the time when i got kicked out of school for good, so as a revenge me and a couple of other dudes broke into the teachers lounge during one night and pissed everywhere and on everything we could. I also went #2 on their sofa.

Actually one time I do remember having held it almost all day long one day I had asked to go before getting out of school because I had a long bus ride. I was really full and I went to the bathroom and was the only one in there and I sat of on the edge of the toilet seat kept my legs spread apart pants pulled away and I flooded the floor by the toilet. I had to go so bad. I dont remember what possessed me to do it, I remember getting out of there as fast as possible after tho so I wouldn't get caught. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1