When did you know you were in to naughty pee?

I had my first encounter with peeing in a sexual way when I was freshman in uni about twenty five years ago. I was dating a girl for some time and one night we were having sex in her room. I was below and she was riding me on top until she suddenly stopped. I said what's wrong and she said kind of embarrassed that she needed to pee. So I said: "well why don't you go to the loo then?" She replied that she was very desperate and that she was afraid that if she would stand up she would start peeing over me. This sounds great to me now, but at time I had no interest in peeing girls. So I said something along the line of, ok, well if you need to go then just go now. So she sighed and started to let go. My dick was still in her pussy and I felt the hot pee coming out and flowing over my belly. After that I came quickly and headed for the shower. Whilst in the shower I was debating whether what I had experienced was gross or not. I think I was mostly shocked and returning to her room I did not bring up the subject anymore. I was not particularly interested to repeat that right away let alone take revanche. Not so long after that we broke up and I never found out if she did it deliberately or if it was a true accident. (ladies, please comment your thoughts here). Anyway it was the trigger to my fetish, but not right away.

Now this was around the time internet started to become big, fyi google did not exist at that point. Being also an enthusiast sailor I was looking for sites with the subject watersport. This is the dutch word for all nautical sports. Oh boy, some of the content that appeared on the screen was definitely not related to sailing, but out of curiosity I clicked some of the links, which led to what was know as TGP's or thumbnail gallery posts back then.  I saw peeing girls on these pictures and I got aroused and I realized that this was actually a thing and that I liked seeing it.

I used to go to raves a lot too and as with most of these there events there aren't many bathrooms around so I enjoyed viewing girls peeing in public. I had the feeling of it being weird but I could not resist. But I knew I was not alone so that's when I realized that I was a pee fetishist.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I first connected wetting and sex when I was about 12. I had a lot of accidents as a kid (like 1-2 a year up until Middle School. and it was creating conflicting emotions even younger than that. I remember purposely doing it one day around that time and feeling strange after. I was embarrassed to have to tell my mother but I also started to realize it also made me feel good too. In the seventh grade I was lying in bed while my parents were entertaining a couple I didn't know. I woke up from the noise and realized that I needed to pee fairly badly. Not it's going to come out now bad, but it was noticeable. For some reason I decided to see if I could let some out then stop the flow. So, I did. Managed to stop it. Did it a second time and the damn burst. Totally wet the bed. I had to tell my parents, which required me to stand in front of stranger with pee soaked pyjamas. There was no confusion that I found the embarrassment exciting. From that point forward I was very aware that I was turned on by the thought of peeing myself, or seeing another person have an accident.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 10:30 AM, peebus10 said:

I had my first encounter with peeing in a sexual way when I was freshman in uni about twenty five years ago. I was dating a girl for some time and one night we were having sex in her room. I was below and she was riding me on top until she suddenly stopped. I said what's wrong and she said kind of embarrassed that she needed to pee. So I said: "well why don't you go to the loo then?" She replied that she was very desperate and that she was afraid that if she would stand up she would start peeing over me. This sounds great to me now, but at time I had no interest in peeing girls. So I said something along the line of, ok, well if you need to go then just go now. So she sighed and started to let go. My dick was still in her pussy and I felt the hot pee coming out and flowing over my belly. After that I came quickly and headed for the shower. Whilst in the shower I was debating whether what I had experienced was gross or not. I think I was mostly shocked and returning to her room I did not bring up the subject anymore. I was not particularly interested to repeat that right away let alone take revanche. Not so long after that we broke up and I never found out if she did it deliberately or if it was a true accident. (ladies, please comment your thoughts here). Anyway it was the trigger to my fetish, but not right away.

Now this was around the time internet started to become big, fyi google did not exist at that point. Being also an enthusiast sailor I was looking for sites with the subject watersport. This is the dutch word for all nautical sports. Oh boy, some of the content that appeared on the screen was definitely not related to sailing, but out of curiosity I clicked some of the links, which led to what was know as TGP's or thumbnail gallery posts back then.  I saw peeing girls on these pictures and I got aroused and I realized that this was actually a thing and that I liked seeing it.

I used to go to raves a lot too and as with most of these there events there aren't many bathrooms around so I enjoyed viewing girls peeing in public. I had the feeling of it being weird but I could not resist. But I knew I was not alone so that's when I realized that I was a pee fetishist.

I’d say she had a pee kink and did that on purpose, it was probably her test to see if you would be on board. Had she have been that desperate she wouldn’t have been able to wait for you to say it was ok, or would have jumped off and run to the toilet. Sounds like she wanted to pee on you during sex! 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1