K’s latest standing pee attempt

Absolutely wonderful.  And lovely.

The one thing this site encourages us to learn is that anatomy is a wonderful and varied thing.  Not to mention the differences in personal preferences.  But irrespective of the result, huge kudos to K for giving it a try.  Not sure about God, but we definitely love a tryer.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2021 at 8:01 AM, Kupar said:

Yes! And let's hope so, eh? 🙂 

Looking forward to hear more stories about K's "progress".

I find this to be a most useful skill for any woman. For those who spend a lot of time outdoors, it's very practical. And, in the interests of keeping things lively, even those who always sit on the toilet may want to add this to their repetoire.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Loads more practise is required; which I'm sure is no bad thing. 

To K: Running down the thigh happens occasionally. It usually happens to me first thing in the morning when I'm still a bit woozy from sleep. It's an occupational hazard - don't worry about it. Spread the labia forward and tilt the hips forward. Then your urethra is at right angles to your body. Don't worry about aim just yet. That can be worked on at a later stage. Practising in the garden in a skirt or dress might help too. Above all: practice, practice, practice.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress! 

Thank you @Eliminature! I am sure there will be more practice, and I will pass on your tips 🙂

• Like 2