Two Generations of men & me

Sometimes my dad and brother work on my dads car together in the shed and I will come out to watch and chat with them. They usually do this for long periods of time, sometimes a couple of hours. 

I often hang out with my dad alone out there and we often take the opportunity to piss in front of each other. I was curious to see how my brother would handle his need to piss when the time arrived. We’ve all pissed in front of each other many times, but my brother seems to be the one to do it very infrequently. He seems to prefer actual restrooms, lol. 

Anyways about two hours go by and my dad stands up from working on the car and says “I need to drain my willy, don’t mind me”. My brother chimes in and says “funny you say that because I need to drain mine too!” And I smiled and couldn’t help but say “I could go myself as well”. 

My dad enthusiastically says to the both of us “shall we all go together then and have some fun with it?” And the two of us said yeah, what do you have in mind. 

My dad named a few places we could all take a piss. There’s a section of the shed that has two large red tool boxes side by side. My dad challenged me to stand up and piss, while my dad and brother soak the tool boxes together. I decided it would be easiest if I fully removed my pants and panties, however, I had on one of those one piece jumpsuits so things got a little more complicated. I did thankfully have a bra on. 

I had to take my entire outfit off and strip down to nothing but my bra, while my dad and brother pulled their cocks out to piss. I stood in the middle of them, right where the tool boxes meet.  My dad was on one side and my brother on the other. I started spraying the crack between the boxes almost immediately. I couldn’t help but let out all of my hot piss. My dad began going right as I began... he slowly moved his penis back and forth to soak the tool box good. My brother on the other hand pulled out his and aimed it as high onto the tool box as he could with the goal of pissing on top of it. He seemed to accomplish this pretty well actually and got most of it on the top. We were all glancing between each other, not afraid to watch one another go pee. 

• Hot 4