I Made a Huge Mess 🤦🏽‍♀️

Oh wow @Bacardi! That's a different experience for you! Not nice to have to use a horrible bathroom, but I'm hoping it didn't make you feel bad, and that maybe you even got pleasure from being a bit naughty and leaving some of your pee around the already trashed bathroom. How did you feel?

Oh, and maybe you could have fun practising your hovering technique for the next time you need it 😊

• Like 2

Bless you @Bacardi - At least you tried, and tried again.  Hope your pants didn't get too wet. 

As @Kupar says, maybe you could try a little practice maybe aiming for the shower or bath drain at home from a hover...    or just stick with what you know when there's a drain there.  Let's face it, when the room is in that state and flood you leave is probably an improvement. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2021 at 5:14 AM, Bacardi said:

So I found myself full tonight out in public. I hate using public restrooms but tonight was an exception. I don't want to go into details about where I was, because I made the biggest mess of the public bathroom thar was on site 😖

Before I even got to pee, the bathroom was trashed. There were paper towels everywhere, including in the toilet and sink, no toilet paper, what looked to be blood in the sink, and it smelled really awful. This was the only bathroom available, so I'd have to make do. 

Now, I've never hovered over a toilet to pee before. Again, I'm more content with holding my pee till I get home because I hate public bathrooms for this reason 🤮 So I told myself I'd have to learn tonight. So pants came down, undies came down, and and positioned myself over this toilet. 

Well, as you can assume, that was a total fail. 

Not only did my pee NOT end up in the toilet, it ended up everywhere else too. It trickled down the side and onto the floor, it ran through the seat, and it even got on my pants! At that point I panicked, stood up and clamped my flow off. I was still so full of pee, but peeing in the toilet just wasn't working 😭😭 I looked around, wondering what my alternatives were when I spotted a drain not too far from the sink. It had been covered in paper towels 🙄 I had practice peeing over a drain at the pool a few weeks ago and thought I could probably pull it off, but I gave the toilet one last try.

So I pushed myself back further and hovered again, but after peeing a little while longer I lost my balance and almost fell over. At that point I didn't even care. I didn't have that much pee left anyway so I shuffled over to the drain and kicked as many paper towels out of the way as I could, moved my pants out of the way, and let the last few seconds of my pee out over it. 

I cleaned up the little bit of pee that was left on the toilet, but left the rest. Then I walked back outside and pretended none of it happened at all lol!

Thanks for sharing your story, sorry it wasn't as you planned but it makes the story even hotter from my perspective 😜

• Agree 1