When the housemates away...

It's time for some play!

My housemate is off out for the next couple of days again. Leaving soon. So I have a rather full bulging bladder right now having been drinking PLENTY all evening. I love holding on right to the end knowing full well I'm going to be forcing my poor penis to piss himself anyway even after holding as long as I demand!

• Hot 2

I didn't do a full 2nd rewetting in the end. I did however leak a few more times and then fall asleep with a pissy damp little penis. Just woke up and I have a very delicate pee scent down there. It'd be optamistic of my cock to think he's getting cleaned up though!

My first morning pes I will do normally into the toilet and from then on he'll be forced to piss himself whenever he demands relief, still in my tight pissy boxer briefs. 😋😋

Finally done my 2nd full wetting through my briefs 16 hours after the first one!

The feeling of pure naughty relief when you finally allow a desperate cock to release a full bladder straight through your boxer briefs is always amazing. 😝

I love forcing my dirty boy to hold even though I know full well the only relief he's going to get all day will be just soaking himself in the same pissy pair of tight boxers! Just feels so naughty to continuously tease and torture my pissy cock! 😍😍

Edited by jmatthews1995

Ahhh heavenly warm relief! Yet another soaking of my pissy boy in my tight boxers!! He's still loving it no matter how much it feels like I'm torturing him! What a dirty day! 😄

For those that are intrigued by what type of boxers I have on this time. It's a pair VERY similar to these. So quick drying and comfortable! Perfect for just peeing through and totally ignoring the need to change. 😄 18 hours and counting. 😄

boxer briefs.JPG