Great to be here

I'm a 27 year old female who loves most things pee. I was looking for a safe site to share my experiences and maybe pick up a few new ones. I love when someone is watching me pee (especially outdoors). I also love watching guys pee and giving them a helping hand. I have been known to drink a little pee now and then and would entertain doing it with the right girl.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site, CrissyP! It's great to have you here, and I'm already looking forward to chatting with you and seeing what you have to share. I'm sure you'll fit in well here, but be sure to let me know if you need any help with the site. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a 27 year old female who loves most things pee. I was looking for a safe site to share my experiences and maybe pick up a few new ones. I love when someone is watching me pee (especially outdoors). I also love watching guys pee and giving them a helping hand. I have been known to drink a little pee now and then and would entertain doing it with the right girl.

<--- the right girl!!

I'm glad you did, likewise!! So great to have another female who shares the same point of view.

Now, you just need to come out here to Colorado sometime soon! Road trip!! You can stop and pee along the way (or, just pee in the car like I have many times)

• Like 1
Watching you two flirting in open forum is kind of sexy, I must say. I hope you both get to enjoy that wet weekend in Colorado. :)

Haha, Steve! Who knows, maybe Crissy will even let us take some photos for you guys. :tongue:

I am getting such a big charge out of watching CrissP & AutumnPeach exchange open messages.

I am so glad that we have an atmosphere on this forum that you can feel comfortable doing this.

Egwalus and some other experienced males on this forum told us that if we wanted the Ladies on this forum we needed to treat them with respect.

The few males that tried some disrespect got jumped on very quickly, and I don't seem them around.

Do continue to enjoy. I love watching it!

• Like 1
Haha, Steve! Who knows, maybe Crissy will even let us take some photos for you guys. :tongue:

Hey Crissy, the guys have spoken. Looks like you don't have a choice now but to come out to Colorado! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh, and if you DO let me take pics, I promise to keep any face shots out of it!!

I am getting such a big charge out of watching CrissP & AutumnPeach exchange open messages.

I am so glad that we have an atmosphere on this forum that you can feel comfortable doing this.

Egwalus and some other experienced males on this forum told us that if we wanted the Ladies on this forum we needed to treat them with respect.

The few males that tried some disrespect got jumped on very quickly, and I don't seem them around.

Do continue to enjoy. I love watching it!

Thanks, bpb. There are women who enjoy being treated like shit by guys and bossed around, but I think you'll find more of them on Fetlife than here. You can never go wrong with treating us with respect so it's great to see you guys keep the others in check! Muah!!