How does it make you feel?

I gotta say i used to feel a little guilty when i started and that feeling of guilt was soo good i really liked it, turned me on so much. But in the end its pretty much the same as committing a crime, you feel guilty for the first few times and after that you get used to it so you don’t get to enjoy the guilty feeling no more. These days it just turns me on no real feelings to it anymore other than being horny

• Like 2

Я действительно не чувствую себя виноватым. Мне приятно нанести ущерб.  Это демонстрирует мое превосходство. Если бы не было повреждений, откуда я писаю, было бы не интересно

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

Я действительно не чувствую себя виноватым. Мне приятно нанести ущерб.  Это демонстрирует мое превосходство. Если бы не было повреждений, откуда я писаю, было бы не интересно

@peeLIZZ - Posts need to be in English please

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Freedom and release from society rules and norms. Freedom in general to just pee anywhere without the effort of finding an appropriate place. Also watching the pee interact with, discolour and change textures is interesting and exciting, like furniture fabric, clothes,  carpet, a wall, etc. 

Lovely to see you back on the site @MidoriLemonade85 😊

Before the act I think to myself "should I really be doing this?  Should I really be taking a piss in my backyard?"  Once I finally get out there and start urinating I feel relief for emptying my bladder and I feel joy for seeing the grass and wildflowers becoming wet or, if it's cold out, the steam rising from my pee.  Immediately after I finish peeing and I'm back inside, I feel horny and feel a bit of a confidence boost too.  As time passes, however, the good feelings give way to guilt usually ending in me swearing off peeing in my backyard or at least taking a long break from it.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Ashamed. That's the core feeling at the time of the wetting, but that shame turns into excitement shortly after.

I had bladder issues as a kid (still do, but they are much better managed now). I had accidents pretty regularly until I was about 8 and occasionally (maybe once a year) until I was about 12. So, my childhood was tough and those memories are all tied into the kink today still

• Hug 2

I'm a man, and I am obsessed with women who pee in naughty places.   When I'm in a hotel room, I like to take off my clothes, squat down and put myself into the mind of being a woman as I'm letting it out on the carpet.  I like to close my eyes and listen to the pattering on the floor while in the female squatting position, because that's how much I want to know what a woman is feeling as she's naughty peeing.  Gets me so horny.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, Uppabotta said:

Hi all!

I'm just curious to know how does it make you feel when you piss where you are not supposed to. Obviously, for most of us it's a big turn on. But what are the underlying emotions? Do you feel guilty? Empowered?

I'm trying to understand the thought process behind my fetish and I find reading about other's experiences very helpful.

I definitely don’t get turned on by it. I just pee out of convenience. I makes me feel powerful I suppose. I think I just feel the same as I would peeing in a toilet. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Northern_pee said:

I definitely don’t get turned on by it. I just pee out of convenience. I makes me feel powerful I suppose. I think I just feel the same as I would peeing in a toilet. 

I also agree that it doesn't do much for me either when I'm alone, it's just easier sometimes. But on that same note, it is arousing if your with a partner who also enjoys our kink. 

• 9 months later...
On 9/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, Uppabotta said:

I'm just curious to know how does it make you feel when you piss where you are not supposed to. Obviously, for most of us it's a big turn on. But what are the underlying emotions? Do you feel guilty? Empowered?

I wouldn't call it empowered, but definitely a feeling of accomplishment. Especially if it is either a powerful stream or large amount.  I only feel guilty if I pee on something of value or that will need to be cleaned, like a floor or furniture.

Definitely gets me horny.