(Stevie is a high school girl. All characters in this story are over 18)

Stevie thought she heard a weird sound around the corner. A sound like liquid hitting metal. Being naturally curios, Stevie went to check it out. She was shocked to find her friend Nick  peeing on a locker. "Eww. Nick, that's disgusting", she said. "Why would you even do that?". "Because", Nick said, "I really needed to go. Besides, sometimes it feels good to try new places." "You're nasty, bro", said Stevie. Then she left.

Stevie couldn't possibly process how Nick could enjoy peeing outside of the toilet. "Does it really feel that good?", she thought to herself as she was walking home. "Does it feel good at all? Is he drunk?". As she was walking, she began to generate questions about the people she saw, such as her neighbors. She saw her friend Cara's mom. "Hmm. Cara used to pee under the slide in elementary school. Did her mom know? Did her mom condone that? Did she encourage it even?" Stevie wondered. "No, no way. Her mom probably didn't even know. Cara was just being a silly little kid, that's all." 

As it got later, Stevie went about her day as usual. But there was still something bugging her that she had to know. She decided to text her friend Charise about it.

S: Hey Charise, why do u think people pee in weird places?

😄 U mean, like, outside?

S: Yeah. Something like that.

😄 Well, I personally do it because sometimes my siblings be taking too long in the bathroom. 😞

S: U pee outside?

😄 Only in emergencies. Or if  I'm already outside.

S: Dang. Have u ever peed in any other weird places?

😄 I peed in the sink at school once.

S: Whyyyyy???!!!

😄 It was a dare lol 😄 

S: So u pee outside out of convenience?

😄 Yeah

S: Any other reasons?

😄 Just one

S: What?

😄 The same reason I don't wear underwear. It's freeing 😄 

S: 😄😄 Girl, u crazy

😄 Maybe. Lol. But it really is freeing. U should try it. Come pee behind the school with me one day. Like tomorrow. 

S: U pee behind the school?!

😄 I'll pee anywhere outside. I ain't picky.

S: Ur crazy 😄 

(The next day)

Stevie sees Charise in the parking lot on her way to class. "Hey, Charise!". "Oh, Hey, Stevie. Girl, come here." 

(Stevie goes to Charise)

"What's up, char?" said Stevie. "I have this class 1st period and the teacher is just ughhh! He makes me wanna pee in his stupid coffe mug." "Are you gonna?", said Stevie. "Nah, but now I have to pee. Hold up.

(Charise then proceeds to pull down her pants and pee next to a car)

"Ahh. That felt good", said Charise. "I can't believe you just peed next to your car", said Stevie. "Oh, that's not mine. I don't know who's car that is, but it felt good."

And with that, Charise left, leaving Stevie with more questions as she headed to class.

To be continued...

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Pissalot said:

Stevie pt. 2 is officially up🙂

seriously though, why is it that when you quote me it turns into an emoji, even though it didn't when I posted the original comment?

On 9/12/2021 at 7:40 PM, CON2H4 said:

seriously though, why is it that when you quote me it turns into an emoji, even though it didn't when I posted the original comment?

May be something to do with the browser or device being used.   The C followed by : is a short code in some browsers but not others possibly?  😄 There you go - I just typed it and it immediately changed to the smiley face.

@Pissalot, good story, I haven't read part two yet though.  I like the fact that she is finding out that some people enjoy peeing outside and I'm sure she is about to get converted!

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

May be something to do with the browser or device being used.   The C followed by : is a short code in some browsers but not others possibly?  😄 There you go - I just typed it and it immediately changed to the smiley face.

@Pissalot, good story, I haven't read part two yet though.  I like the fact that she is finding out that some people enjoy peeing outside and I'm sure she is about to get converted!

Thank you. And you could say that