When I was about to Masturbate earlier today, I suddenly got the urge to pee. So I decided to play a little game. Wheel of Pee. Basically I put a bunch of potential places for me to pee on a random wheel generator that I found online. For this, I listed the following options: A fast food cup that I had from lunch so I could drink out of it while masturbating, the sink in my bathroom, a wall in my room, the trash can in my bedroom, directly onto the floor from my bed, or just straight up pee myself. I put all of the options in, and sure enough, it ended up landing on myself. Wasn't the one I wanted to land on, but it had been a while since I've done it, so I said "Why the fuck not?" and just went with it.

I put on a pair of dirty underwear and some old pants that I never used before and moved everything out of the way. Making sure the only thing my pee dripped on was the floor. After a minutes or two of standing still (I get a little pee shy every time I wet myself), I began urinating on the floor. And this time, a HUGE burst of pee began to crawl down my legs and flooded the pair of pants I had on. And when I mean flooded, I mean it looked like I had a shower with my pants on. It went everywhere, but it was so hot. I loved the feeling of my warm pee crawling down my legs. After about a minute of peeing, my stream died down and I began to lick the pee off the floor. It tasted alright, more bitter than usual though, likely due to the coffee I had this morning.

But after I was done, I cleaned up my pee using a towel and the wet clothes and put them in the bin. Here's a picture taken right after I finished 🙂

20210907_130028.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2