Simulating Situations of Desperation

When you're at home bored during the day, do you simulate wetting after having to pee bad. I do, get myself desperate, and pretend that I'm stuck. I sit in my chair at my desk and pretend to do paperwork, stand outside my closed closet door in a pretend line or sit on the edge of my bed like on a train. I can do it for hours on a day off.

Yes - that's me.   Male desperation (in other people) doesn't really do anything for me, I'm all about female holding and release so if I've got the opportunity and decide to play, I'm usually fantasising about a female desperation scenario.  That is, although I'll be the one putting off using the toilet and maybe eventually peeing into a measuring jug, somewhere else other than a toilet or maybe wetting, it's all about imagining a lady caught in that scenario.

It generally tends to be at home, partly because of caffeine and certain drinks stimulating my bladder to 'must pee now' and that's harder to manage outdoors.  That said, if I know I'm coming home to an empty house then sometimes that's fair game too.

• Like 1

I think this is my main fantasy, being so desperate I can’t hold it and just going. I’ve sat at my computer and just gone in my pants and all over my chair, I’ve sunbathed in the garden and just let myself go while laying on my front, and I’ve gone down in a doggy style and just gone on my floor before pretending I couldn’t get to the toilet in time. I love the feeling of my panties filling with wetness and then giving way and it all soaking through. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

I don't think I've ever thought about it as simulating being stuck or unable to get to the toilet - I have wet myself whilst sat on a towel at my desk or peed in a mug to avoid leaving the desk or peed in the sink whilst I am doing something else, but I always do it as a conscious "I am peeing here because I want to" rather than "I am stuck here and have no other option".  There have been a couple of times where I have wet myself through lack of other options (a street in London and stood at a petrol pump - both already reported elsewhere on the site) and I do have situations where I'm doing a hold and end up spurting a little in my trousers.  I guess the nearest I come to what you are suggesting is where I set myself up to just wet when I want to - I decide I'm not going to visit the toilet, sit on some towels and drink plenty of drinks whilst working and if I need to pee, I pee without getting up.  But I don't usually wait until I totally desperate.

• Like 1
On 9/7/2021 at 7:31 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

It generally tends to be at home, partly because of caffeine and certain drinks stimulating my bladder to 'must pee now' and that's harder to manage outdoors.  That said, if I know I'm coming home to an empty house then sometimes that's fair game too.

Yesterday was a prime example...   In work until mid afternoon, I'd had a black coffee at lunch and then a 500ml bottle of juice at my desk. I could easily have gone for a pee before leaving the office, but didn't desperately need to and deliberately didn't.

My normal drive home should be about 30 minutes, but there are a few sets of roadworks at the moment and consequently other roads are busy. The journey home mostly wasn't too bad, I could feel myself filling up. The last 3 miles were always going to be the ones affected by the roadworks and I found myself in heavier traffic approaching a main roundabout.  Figuring that keeping moving is always a bonus I took a different exit from normal and then a twisty country lane heading round to approach my village from the other side.  I was putting my foot down and by this stage my bladder was begging for release.  There's a fair risk of meeting other traffic on the narrow corners, so always worth taking it carefully and I was dreading the consequences of having to slam on the brakes.

I managed to make it back to the village, clenching everything, left foot tapping furiously and squeezing myself between changing gear.  Safely at home I let myself in the house, feeling a small leak as I closed the front door behind me.  I could have ripped my jeans open at that point and pissed into the toilet right by the front door, but instead I headed through to the kitchen to drop off my empty coffee travel mug and then into the bathroom.  More leaks and I knew the jeans were going in the wash anyway.

On a bit of a whim, instead of the toilet I just perched on the side of the bath, bent forwards to keep my balance.  I almost didn't feel the actual release, but the warmth felt amazing as I looked down watching a single steady stream flowing into the bath.  Sitting up once I'd finished I carefully undid belt and zip, easing jeans and boxers down without getting the floor too wet. Surprisingly my T shirt was also soaked halfway up to my chest too.  Hope the neighbours didn't see me walking around naked and somewhat aroused between utility room and wardrobe...  

• Hot 3
On 9/17/2021 at 3:05 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Yesterday was a prime example...   In work until mid afternoon, I'd had a black coffee at lunch and then a 500ml bottle of juice at my desk. I could easily have gone for a pee before leaving the office, but didn't desperately need to and deliberately didn't.

My normal drive home should be about 30 minutes, but there are a few sets of roadworks at the moment and consequently other roads are busy. The journey home mostly wasn't too bad, I could feel myself filling up. The last 3 miles were always going to be the ones affected by the roadworks and I found myself in heavier traffic approaching a main roundabout.  Figuring that keeping moving is always a bonus I took a different exit from normal and then a twisty country lane heading round to approach my village from the other side.  I was putting my foot down and by this stage my bladder was begging for release.  There's a fair risk of meeting other traffic on the narrow corners, so always worth taking it carefully and I was dreading the consequences of having to slam on the brakes.

I managed to make it back to the village, clenching everything, left foot tapping furiously and squeezing myself between changing gear.  Safely at home I let myself in the house, feeling a small leak as I closed the front door behind me.  I could have ripped my jeans open at that point and pissed into the toilet right by the front door, but instead I headed through to the kitchen to drop off my empty coffee travel mug and then into the bathroom.  More leaks and I knew the jeans were going in the wash anyway.

On a bit of a whim, instead of the toilet I just perched on the side of the bath, bent forwards to keep my balance.  I almost didn't feel the actual release, but the warmth felt amazing as I looked down watching a single steady stream flowing into the bath.  Sitting up once I'd finished I carefully undid belt and zip, easing jeans and boxers down without getting the floor too wet. Surprisingly my T shirt was also soaked halfway up to my chest too.  Hope the neighbours didn't see me walking around naked and somewhat aroused between utility room and wardrobe...  

What a way to end your work day. 😉 That might almost be better than a night of drinking. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

What a way to end your work day. 😉 That might almost be better than a night of drinking. 

Probably a lot healthier way to de stress, although not any less addictive.

if I was returning to an empty home after a night of drinking then imagine the fun. 

• Hot 1