Pissing w/ a Stranger

12 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I’ve been super horny lately and wanted to meet up with a total stranger to take a piss. I found one online and we chose a parking lot to meet up in. By the time I got there I didn’t think I could even get out of the car without wetting myself. I asked him to hop in and sit in the passenger seat. So I pulled down my pants and pissed onto the seat and made a large mess. 

He was also desperate to piss. I asked if I could film and he agreed. He took out his penis and I tried holding it but it was distracting him too much from pissing. So he just let it go and finally beginning pissing on the pavement. Some of it splashed onto my toes. It was so hot to watch a stranger piss in public. While he was pissing a lady walked by to her car and saw me standing close to him while he was pissing. I wonder what she was thinking. 

ED71ACC3-7EC5-4E6D-B5CA-822695A67093.jpeg

827EABE2-D819-4176-BFA6-9A9FEF5BB9EE.jpeg

7D3450D6-E0C9-4B74-A14D-B21ADF651DB8.jpeg

would love to watch both of you piss on the carpet!

On 9/5/2021 at 2:53 PM, PullbackSoaker said:

Have had a few piss sessions with other guys. Just looking at each others dicks is exciting enough, pissing and watching usually results in a fantastic jetting session followed by a nice caress 

I have tried finding males and females to get wet with but been Unable to. I've been to a piss fetish club in London but would much rather a one on one situation!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...