Mattress Pissing

21 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I have broken my own rule and have been pissing on my mattress! 

The first one of me standing on the mattress and going, I invited my male coworker over for some piss fun, and he told me to piss on my mattress. I thought it would be fun to get naked and spread my legs and piss on it. So that’s exactly what I did. He looked at my cunt the whole time. 

Then the second set of photos I had called my roommate to my room, and once she opened the door and I began pissing on my mattress. She said it was one of the hottest places I’ve taken a piss. 

The final one was before I went to bed one night. I just had to piss and couldn’t be bothered going far so I just did my business on my bed.

656A2D51-8BAE-4B18-9B16-205FD339146E.jpeg

47318895-FD57-4560-A3DB-3847B71E32C8.jpeg

8721DD35-A4B6-4B1C-B7C2-ED54AA7A90DB.jpeg

5A54C644-2778-4175-859D-AE412A1325C8.jpeg

154713D2-366F-4636-B766-23F846F4D00B.jpeg

420698BA-427C-45F4-8D2D-7DE2F1E182AF.jpeg

4BBE09C0-93DC-48A7-AB86-226A065DC63D.jpeg

Not to be *that guy,* but I'm curious: How did it clean up?

I've had a few small accidents on my mattress here and there (I usually wake up if I start to pee, which happens sometimes), but have never let it go (after regaining control) for fear of smell and stain on the mattress.  The mini accidents have only left small marks that aren't obvious..

On 9/6/2021 at 5:07 AM, NotNowBob said:

Not to be *that guy,* but I'm curious: How did it clean up?

I've had a few small accidents on my mattress here and there (I usually wake up if I start to pee, which happens sometimes), but have never let it go (after regaining control) for fear of smell and stain on the mattress.  The mini accidents have only left small marks that aren't obvious..

I tell everyone these things and will repeat them, pet stain remover is your best friend as well as a good shampooing vacuum.

2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

100% worth it, probably will do it again, getting a new mattress soon and I may as well use this one until then

If you are changing the mattress anyway, then it definitely makes sense to make use of this one whilst you still can.  

I guess even if cleaning with stain remover and shampooing vacuum, with a mattress, the pee is going to get inside where you can't remove it, so whilst it might look fine on the top, in the long term it could smell a bit.   Not an issue if you are not bothered about that or if you are replacing it anyway though!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

100% worth it, probably will do it again, getting a new mattress soon and I may as well use this one until then

I am looking forward to the stories and the pics that will follow!

8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

If you are changing the mattress anyway, then it definitely makes sense to make use of this one whilst you still can.  

100% agree.

• Like 1
  • Love 1