Family Piss and Neighbor

22 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was with my dad, mom, uncle and my female cousin who I often piss with. We were at home in the living room. We were all drinking some beers and just chatting. 

My uncle was the first one to need the bathroom. He asked my dad where he could go. My dad told him to just open the living room closet and use that, or that he could go in the corner of the room, or just about anywhere he wants to. I was sitting facing the closet, when he walked over to it and pulled out his penis I could see his side profile and his penis aimed at the carpet. He had it aimed low. Suddenly he began pissing, it hissed out and hit the carpet making a nice puddle. He moved his stream around and got a little piss on some of the jackets hanging up. He finished up, shook himself dry and came and sat back down. 

After he was finished my cousin whispered to me that she could go for a piss. It was perfect timing as I needed to go too. I told my dad we both needed to take a piss, “hey dad, we need to go for a piss, how should we do it”?. He replied with “are you okay doing it in front of us” and I said “absolutely” and my cousin shyly responded with “yeah I don’t mind”. He said we could piss off the edge of the couch or get up and squat. I thought it would be sexy to give everyone a show of me and my cousin pissing side by side. I whispered to her “do you wanna help each other go” and she said yeah. So we got up, got in front of everyone, we helped each other pull our pants down. Then she pulled my panties down and I did hers. Then we both squatted side by side. She reached over and spread my lips with her fingers and I did the same. Suddenly I couldn’t hold it anymore and my piss was pouring out onto the carpet. Hers began too. The sound of both of ours hissing and pattering against the carpet was enough to make me super wet. We made large puddles side by side. We both shook our pussies off and pulled up our pants and sat back down. 

Later on my dad needed to go for a piss. He didn’t even announce it and just unbuttoned his pants, pulled them to his knees, and aimed it his cock towards the floor with his knees spread. He pissed so hard. It made the largest puddle yet. He finished up and tucked it back in. 

Before my mom could piss my cousin needed to go again. She stood up without saying anything, took her bottoms off completely, walked over to the wall, spread her legs and then opened her lips with her fingers and pushed her hips outward. She began spraying the wall with her piss. It dripped down the wall and some on her legs. She finished up, shook her pussy side to side and sat down. 

This time my mom needed to piss. She had a skirt on, and apparently no panties. She just spread her legs while sitting next to me on the couch and got to the edge of her seat and  began tinkling. It came out slowly and pattered onto the carpet making a respectable puddle. 

Before my uncle and cousin left he needed to go for another piss. This time he got up, walked to the back of our recliner that was still in view of everyone, pulled out his dick and began pissing down the back of the chair. It was leather so it dripped down rather nicely onto the carpet. 

My uncle and cousin left, so my family and I continued chatting and having some beers. About an hour in and my neighbor was knocking on the door. He wanted to come in and share a story with us about some neighborhood gossip. We let him in despite there being various puddles on the floor. He’s the one who has seen me and my dad piss before. He’s done it in front of us once or twice. I don’t think he knows we go in the house though....

After about fifteen minutes chatting with our neighbor I was desperate to take a piss. I whispered to my mom “where should I go if he is here?” She said to go in either the closet or the corner of the room since that seemed less bad than the middle of the room. So I got up, walked to the corner of the room, everyone could see me perfectly and I slowly pulled my pants down. I pulled my panties and pants down soooo slowly so everyone knew what was about to happen. Then I got into a very low squat and just let go of my bladder. The neighbor at this point in time was speechless and staring at my pissing pussy. When I finished I shook myself off and pulled my pants up and sat back down. I looked at my neighbor and said “I’m sorry I was desperate to go for a piss”. And he replied with “I’m just surprised you pissed right there, I only ever piss in my basement if it’s indoors”. Which led us to a short conversation on how my family just pisses wherever they need to go whenever they need to go. 

My mom needed to go again, so in front of the neighbor she just spread her legs again and went piss on the floor off the seat. He happened to look between her legs as well. I could see a bulge in his pants. 

He was getting ready to go home when he asked if he could take a quick piss. We told him he absolutely could and that he could go anywhere he wanted. He stood up and pulled out his penis in the middle of the floor and began tinkling. This time we all watched him as he got harder and harder. 

He put his dick away and walked out the door. 

We all hung out a bit longer, then we took a group piss before bed. We stood in the corner and my mom and I sprayed the wall standing while my dad joined in. 

What an amazing piss party! I'd love to stand in the middle of the living room and piss a full bladder in front of everyone.  The whole idea of being watched by a group of people who want to see it as I piss a hard full bladder stream across the room on the carpet is such a turn on. Group pissing together on the carpet or against the wall sounds super fun too!