If you could place a spy cam anywhere...

I am a sucker for legitimate spy videos of women peeing which led me to a few questions.

1) If you could have a spy camera absolutely anywhere, what would your first three choices be?
2) Would you rather spy on people you know or complete strangers?

My answers to 1 are:  a doctor's office where people routinely pee in cups, any moving vessel like a plane or boat, and the Oscar's (for the non-US crowd that's our annual awards for best in the movies)

My answer to 2 is, someone I know all the way, followed by someone I knew of like if my seatmate on a plane got up to pee and I could watch, and then total strangers.

What does everyone else think?

7 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

I'd consider an airplane bathroom if  b) if I could somehow make the toilet itself really difficult to use properly to ensure that messes were made or "improvisations" were made

I kind of feel like airplane bathrooms lend themselves to this sort of thing regardless because of how small and awkward they are.  But also it seems we're probably coming at this from different perspectives/specific interests.

7 hours ago, PullbackSoaker said:

OK, if I had to place a cam, I'm thinking a busy trucker layby, roadside stop. I've witnessed may pissing cocks. Also witnessed a few excited ones, especially when they know you are watching.Love to see the stream running on the floor and that smell. Could be interesting. 

There is something amazing about the smell I agree guy or girl just to get a whiff of someone’s pee always found it erotic 

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Many times I have pissed in an area a while after someone has pissed previously and have walked in their pee stains, gets me hard

Agreed I am guilty too especially if it’s a woman’s puddle with the tissue left 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For me, it would definitely be outside at a big event.  I love the videos of this type of candid action - like the Galician Series and the "Beer Festival Summary" series or "Street Festival Summary" series - these are all great videos of girls peeing outside because there simply are not enough toilets and I love the variety that you get to see.

Unfortunately I don't really get to go to those kinds of events, especially where there is a prevalence of peeing outside, so my next option would be somewhere like an alleyway which sees frequent use at nightclub closing or a place in the woods next to a car park where peeing is reasonably common.  Unfortunately with these options, there are too many places to pee and the chances of them peeing in front of the camera are pretty slim unless of course it is a big night where there are huge numbers peeing outside and you have a chance.

I do have a trail camera, which I have tried a few times, but hiding it is always a problem as it is quite bulky and needs to have the front exposed in order for the PIR motion detection sensors, infrared lights and lens to all be operable - it may well be that it doesn't get found, but I'm always paranoid that it will.   The few times that I have used it, have had limited success.  Once, when I was working away, I put it in a secluded parking area just off a busy street opposite a night club.   I put it in amongst some pallets.  On Saturday morning I recovered it and looked at the footage - it caught several pees and also a couple getting very amorous with full on sex.  I couldn't download the footage as I only had my work laptop with me.  I put it back in place for the Saturday night and when I went to bed at 2am the town was busy with clubbers, so I left it in place with the intention to collect it next morning.  I went back at 8am and found that there was a delivery lorry there, all the pallets were moved and there was no sign of the camera!   I only hope that whoever found it enjoyed the footage, but it was an expensive mistake.  I've bought another one, but I'm very concerned about where I leave it now, so it doesn't get much use.

• Like 2

Consent is important!

I used to really enjoy this style of video, I love coming across sightings in the wild, but hiding cameras crosses a line into predatory behaviour. 

I wouldn’t be happy if my mum/sister/partner/daughter was the subject of one of these videos even if there was no expectation to privacy in the first place.

I love this fetish and as much as I’d love to be a fly on the wall in some of these locations, hidden cameras is venturing into sex offender territory, we shouldn’t be normalising this!

It's definitely an emotive subject - and it is worth noting that the original comment had a big 'if' in there... 'if you could....',   In that sense, this can be considered as one of those hypothetical situations.  If you could watch anyone pee, if you could have a one night stand with anyone, if you weren't married and were to have fun with...  sort of hypothetical, like many other topics across the site.

Now I know this conversation has crossed that line somewhat in some of the comments posted. Some responses go further than the hypothetical.  It's also noteworthy that many other parts of the site also contain photos and videos of nudity and peeing which have been captured and shared without consent.  Personally (and i'm not declaring myself as judge here) my opinion is that inside a locked bathroom or another private place, then a person has a right to privacy.  But in the case where a person consents to removing clothing and peeing in a semi public or completely public place, then they give a certain amount of consent (or in other words take the risk) of being seen. They may be seen by other people, they may be captured by a building's CCTV.  Being captured by a deliberately placed camera in a public place is a small step further from that concept of being seen at first hand.  Different though from the secret spy camera in a completely private setting.

So where does that leave us...   I suspect the vast majority of us would be against true 'spy cams' used to invade the privacy in a private bathroom or similar.  But images where the person has willingly exposed themselves is more a matter of personal conscience to view it or to scroll on by and navigate away from such content (in my opinion).

As a site it's fantastic that we can be adult and respectful in our opinions.  It's right that we do have these sort of discussions, and have a moral standard (even though most in the outside world may consider everything we enjoy to be immoral).  I personally am comfortable to read comments which cause me to cross-check my opinions, it's a good way of keeping things in balance.

We need to make sure though as a community that everything is done with respect for one another and to make sure we don't drop from the current level of discussion into criticising the fantasies, experiences or content posted by other members or arguing with other members.  If you feel that any post is unacceptable, please just click on report and allow the staff team to consider it.  If it's just not to your taste then hopefully there is plenty more content on the site for your enjoyment instead.

• Like 2

As the OP I thought I should jump back in and clarify that yes, the question was posed as an "if" and is/was not intended to be the basis for actually setting up spy cameras. That said, as pointed out by @gldenwetgoose there are plenty of spy camera shared here and elsewhere and I have enjoyed many of them. It should also be reiterated that the fetish is not logical for me. It brings out my most illogical and irrational sides.

And following up the taxi/uber scenario is an enticing one. I would enjoy it more for the desperation and commentary than thinking anyone was actually going to pee in there. It would also take an awful lot of leg work to find the needles in those haystacks.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I agree with @gldenwetgoose that there is an expectation of privacy in a public toilet or changing room.  I also think that anyone who does anything in a public place these days can't possibly expect privacy due to the prevalence of cameras everywhere (CCTV, Dashcams, everyone carries a phone with a camera) and that with the tendency for people to share just about everything the see on social media, I would say that even if someone makes a reasonable effort to avoid cameras, there is still every chance that someone will happen across them and publish their photo somewhere.   There are even pictures in the newspapers when people have peed outside and someone has snapped their pic and sent it in to the news either because they don't want peeing on their doorstep or they are not impressed by the behaviour.  

I also agree with @The99Club - the fetish is not logical and there is some drive there that doesn't follow 'normal' rules.  My brain tells me that putting cameras in toilets and changing rooms is wrong and personally I wouldn't do that, BUT, I see videos on the internet which have been taken by spy cameras in exactly these situations and I'm fascinated by them and can't help but enjoy watching them.   For example I love seeing those beach changing cubicles where you see a woman getting changed and just casually pees on the floor whilst she is in there.  I'm sure when she is doing that, she would be mortified to know that there was a camera filming her getting changed, let alone deciding to pee whilst she is there.  I guess my brain says that the video is already made and no further issue will be created by me watching them.  The thing is, for me at least, what I like to see is natural peeing that is not staged in anyway and the only way that you can guarantee it is natural is when the person doing the peeing doesn't know that they are being filmed.   

We could very easily get into a full debate on the psychology of what we enjoy and why we enjoy it, as well as the rights and wrongs of it, but that is not the subject for this thread, which is basically where you would like to hypothetically be a fly on the wall to witness peeing by way of a hidden camera.  I am also assuming that the OP, @The99Club meant that the hypothetical cameras would be to allow the individual to witness the peeing rather than to share it widely on the internet.

So, getting back on track, I'd love to have a camera in an underpass near a street festival where girls come into the tunnel to pee, leaving the floor awash with their golden donations.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...