Today's fitting room flood

I would love to hear about you using more fitting rooms as it’s something I would really like to do. 
another thing would be to have a very full bladder and ask a shop to use their staff toilet. 
if they refuse just stand there and go all over the floor and blame them lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@WendyMarty  Wendy, I have peed in the tile fitting rooms I mentioned above a few times.  It was a similar situation to the story above where the back few rooms were blocked off for whatever reason, but still left unlocked.  I like grabbing a few clothes that others have left in the fitting rooms and using them to pee on or while wearing :)  One time, I grabbed a bathing suit and sat on the upholstered stool in the back room and just let it all out with my knees to my chest, hoping to have it all soak in to the stool.  Surprisingly, the bathing suit held all of my pee as if it was waterproof so as soon as I stood up, it all gushed out all over the tile floor!  Oh well, I stuffed the bathing suit back under the stool and left the pee on the floor.  I can tell that they either didn't check the fitting room, or didn't care because when I went back a few days later, the bathing suit was still in the room and the pee puddles were visible and dried on the floor :)

What have been your thoughts about going in the dressing room?  Would you pee on the carpet/tile, on some clothes, on the chair/bench in there?  What position would you pee in?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1