How did you start pissing with your partner?

This is a question for those that have genuinely been engaging in piss play with another person (rather than just fantasising about it). For me, my wife and I were taking a shower and she mentioned to me that her friend had told her that her partner would come and piss in the bathroom whilst she was taking a shower. I then said that I’d never seen her piss before. We were both drunk so we agreed to pee in front of each other.

The next day I told her that it was a massive turn on and asked if she’d pee on me in the shower. She was reluctant but agreed given we were in the shower. We did this for the rest of the week and then without asking, I put my mouth against her pussy on one occasion. She was horrified by this. I told her it turned me on like nothing else. 15 years later, we have done just about anything you can imagine wth piss. My wife will never drink it and is not turned on by any of it but does it for me as she knows how much it gets me off. 

How did others go about convincing their significant other to play with piss?

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
Guest UnabashedUser
16 minutes ago, Pisscocktail4me said:

This is a question for those that have genuinely been engaging in piss play with another person (rather than just fantasising about it). For me, my wife and I were taking a shower and she mentioned to me that her friend had told her that her partner would come and piss in the bathroom whilst she was taking a shower. I then said that I’d never seen her piss before. We were both drunk so we agreed to pee in front of each other.

The next day I told her that it was a massive turn on and asked if she’d pee on me in the shower. She was reluctant but agreed given we were in the shower. We did this for the rest of the week and then without asking, I put my mouth against her pussy on one occasion. She was horrified by this. I told her it turned me on like nothing else. 15 years later, we have done just about anything you can imagine wth piss. My wife will never drink it and is not turned on by any of it but does it for me as she knows how much it gets me off. 

Bonnie, my wife of ten years, initiated our first pee sex experience on our third date. This is a true story of that experience.

We'd had two other dates after we met at a drive-in restaurant, and we'd clicked immediately which led to an extended make-out handjob  session on the second date, and I hoped to score a home run on this date.

We were in the car returning from another burger-milkshake date and looking for a lonely back road to continue our mutual love session.  Finding a farmer's road next to a cornfield I pulled in.

She was immediately on me like a starving sailor on shoreleave, as I snuck up her t-shirt to open with one hand those pesky wire loop fasteners they insist upon placing on bras as she slithered her hand into my pants and slowly stroked my boner which was already leaking its nectar.  Sliding my hand to the front now, I freed up her 38's and circled a nipple with my thumb.

My other hand was working on the zipper of her tight tight jeans and having got it down now crept into the waistband of her sheer panties, sliding down to find her already damp furrow.

"Ooooh sailor (she liked to call me that) easy I have a full bladder. In fact, let me take these panties off and then I can pee and then you can ravish me " she murmured.

Bonnie hurriedly slides off the jeans and panties and opens  the door and swivels out, takes 3 steps and leaves the door open.

"You can watch sailor -- I think it will turn you on " she says, bending over in a half-crouch, her white butt gleaming in the moonlight, it's dark inner anal circle giving me a nice wink and show when suddenly her hot foaming piss streaks out from between her moist pussy lips and falls to the ground just inches from the open door.

I am clutching my boner now, gaping, as a whiff of hot female pee grabs me by the nose. I am so close to cumming now that I slack off the stroking, not wanting to waste it now, hoping to give Bonnie's pussy the full sizzling load of my pentup cum.

Still bent over Bonny shakes her butt a few times to dislodge the final drops of her pee, then turns and slides back into the car, putting her legs over my lap, then bending me down so my head rests directly on her pussy.

"Hey sailor -- how about drying me off now  ? " she moans as my pointed tongue finds its target inside her furry pissflaps and I begin to suckle her dripping twat, all 3 holes as she writhes in ecstasy and cums almost immediately gushing her juices all over my face and greedy tongue.

Suddenly my boner can't wait any longer and I press it to her clever hand where she feverishly jerks me off and I cum almost instantly all over her bare tits, drops of some hitting her squarely on her knowing and cunning lips, which she licks saying "mmm  mmm"  

Not many months after this early date we were married in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico . And it just keeps getting better, friends. Te Amo,  Bonita

The first time she watched me it was off the back of the deck of my house after an early morning romp.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, my ex bf initiated on our first date without knowing about my kink. He was drunk from dinner with me and went outside after to walk back to my place and he had to pee so he whipped it out and began peeing alongside a building. It turned me on so much, later on a few dates in I had to pee and he told me to go beside a dumpster and he stood there waiting for me. So eventually we just talked about it openly and then from there on I’ve never had a problem asking people about it 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

For me it was when we had been for a walk and returned to the car, we were making out a bit next to the car as the light fell at the end of the day.  My wife (girlfriend at the time) said we needed to go home because she needed to pee.  I told her that it was at least half an hour to go home, so if she needed to pee, she could do it where she was and I didn't mind at all.  She took a bit of convincing, but eventually decided it was OK.  She took it literally and spread her legs and peed right next to the car.  She said that she didn't want to go back into the woods as it was getting dark.

• Love 2
On 9/2/2021 at 3:17 PM, Pisscocktail4me said:

Elements of your story are pretty familiar, though one difference is that as far as i can remember, and we've lived together for over 30 years, there's never been any problem with peeing in front of each other. I can't remember a time when we had a closed door in the bathroom or toilet (and that extends to our kids too).

But as for pee play, that is different. For most of our life together, I kept my pee fetish private, and it's only been in the last few years that we've explored it. K isn't into it at all, but as in your situation, she knows how much it turns me on and is happy to indulge me from time to time with a shower or other play.

The first time? Difficult to remember to be honest, but I think it probably went something like "You know we've decided to be a bit more adventurous? How about you stand over me when I'm lying in the bath, and peeing over me?" "Really? OK! Whatever!" 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So my partner doesn't know about my pee desires, but last night we had a cosy evening and I was just casually holding building up pressure in a world of my own, well I'd been drinking plenty and at this point was getting pretty desperate as she decided she was in a horny mood. Well she started to unzip the fella, and I knew I was really bursting but was as hard a rock instantly. We played with each other for a while but I could feel that I was really full, love the feeling but close..I couldn't hold back my excitement and left a load and a large pee spurt. All she said was wow tgat was a big cum, so I think next time it will be even bigger!

• Hot 3

My ex boyfriend initiated it. We were having sex and whilst in me he asked if I would pee a little so I concentrated really hard I just let out a few squirts. Next time he put down loads of towels and during sex asked me to do a golden shower so I released my whole bladder in the bed, as soon as he felt that warmth he got so excited he went full speed and instantly came. After that we started doing golden showers in the shower and he put his hand down to feel it or lifted me onto the bath edge and hugged me so it trickled all

down his tummy and groin. 

• Hot 3

Thanks for all those replies. I feel so lucky to have had it started as it has been something I’ve really enjoyed for 15 years. I think back to that first time though and I was so scared to ask for it. I would have been afraid she’d leave me but to have it happen incrementally and almost by accident was just perfect. 

The cool thing is that once it starts, it becomes normal. She was about to go to bathroom now and I asked her if I could have it. She said sure, got on the side of the bed and let me drink it all (I don’t spill a drop anymore so it’s super quick and easy for us). The point is that now, it is all so casual and easy to do. For those that want to do this but are too afraid to broach the subject, see if you can slowly work up to it. Once you get past that first time, there’s no end to how much fun you can have.

• Love 1
On 9/13/2021 at 4:51 PM, Alfresco said:

For me it was when we had been for a walk and returned to the car, we were making out a bit next to the car as the light fell at the end of the day.  My wife (girlfriend at the time) said we needed to go home because she needed to pee.  I told her that it was at least half an hour to go home, so if she needed to pee, she could do it where she was and I didn't mind at all.  She took a bit of convincing, but eventually decided it was OK.  She took it literally and spread her legs and peed right next to the car.  She said that she didn't want to go back into the woods as it was getting dark.

This is pretty much the story of my Wife's (girlfriend at the time) first outdoor pee. She had let me watch in the loo before but after a trip to the Pub then some mutual masturbation She needed to go straight away behind the car. That was nearly 40 years ago and we still have fun outdoors.

• Like 1
On 9/13/2021 at 5:25 PM, Kupar said:

Elements of your story are pretty familiar, though one difference is that as far as i can remember, and we've lived together for over 30 years, there's never been any problem with peeing in front of each other. I can't remember a time when we had a closed door in the bathroom or toilet (and that extends to our kids too).

But as for pee play, that is different. For most of our life together, I kept my pee fetish private, and it's only been in the last few years that we've explored it. K isn't into it at all, but as in your situation, she knows how much it turns me on and is happy to indulge me from time to time with a shower or other play.

The first time? Difficult to remember to be honest, but I think it probably went something like "You know we've decided to be a bit more adventurous? How about you stand over me when I'm lying in the bath, and peeing over me?" "Really? OK! Whatever!" 

This is usually my holiday treat when we are abroad .

• Love 1