How to discreetly ask someone about peeing?

Hello, 

Long time lurker turned poster today. I have a lot of female friends and coworkers. I’ve seen a lot of them pee  outside (maybe I’ll write about it soon) but there’s a fair deal I have not. 

I have a vivid imagination, if I know someone has peed outside, it’s easy for me to imagine them doing it for me. My question to all of you is how do you discreetly bring this up in conversation or ask?  

Thanks 😊 

• Like 2

There's other threads about it too, so other answers out there.  My favourite though in these things is to pose the question in a way that's slightly fun, but you can get out of innocently if needed.  And obviously you can't just blurt it out straight.

So for example you may be having a fun chat with someone and have a little game of 'ask each other a question' starting with lots of innocent questions - last band you saw live?  favourite movie?  Coke or Pepsi?  Strangest first date you've ever had?  Last time you had a wee other than in a toilet?

Now clearly if they say 'Ewww gross' then you can make out it was a joke question.  However if you see an embarrassed smile you know there's a bit more to hear about it.  Of course there's a point to end the interrogation too before it's obvious that was all you were interested in.  Obviously you don't want the friends all comparing notes after and realising you asked every one multiple questions about them peeing.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

You have to smoothly turn the conversation to the topic of peeing. Maybe mention how bad you need to go and see if they say something like, “Go right there”. Or say, “Don’t judge me if I duck off somewhere to go to the bathroom”. Then wait for their response. 

Or go off something they say like if they mention they need to go, suggest they go over there and you’ll stand watch. Then see how they react. 

Or put them in a situation where they have no choice. Suggest you all go out for drinks, afterwards suggest a place with no restroom access. I’ve used that on plenty of times, and I just happen to have tissue in my pocket. 

Start up a game like tell me something I don’t know about you. That has come in handy with me before and she started the game. I confessed I have a pee fetish. 

Or just ask if they ever peed outside before. I’ve done that and gotten confessions where I would further ask if they care to share. I have gotten a, “We’ve all been caught out there before” answer, with no further details. 

Start a conversation about an article you read or a story you saw on tv about how dirty hotel rooms are. Say how they do a black light test and find urine and semen all over the room. 

Start a conversation about long ladies rooms lines and sometimes you have to use alternative measures to keep from wetting yourself. 

You just have to be creative. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have seen on social media where someone makes up a list of questions to be shared and one of the questions was, “Strangest place you ever peed?” The female friend of mine who posted it and I am attracted to answered, “In a jar”. Also another question was something to the effect of, “Scariest thing?” The same female friend answered, “Wetting my clothes when I pee outside”.

• Like 3
On 8/31/2021 at 10:18 PM, Iluvpeegals said:

I have a vivid imagination, if I know someone has peed outside, it’s easy for me to imagine them doing it for me. My question to all of you is how do you discreetly bring this up in conversation or ask?  

In a word: naturally. If you try and force a conversation to peeing you're probably going to come off as a bit weird, to be honest. And, they won't be interested in sharing. Although this fetish is still a bit underground, it's not unknown. So, if you're too pushy about it they might figure out that you're asking because it turns you on and that's probably not going to result in you getting the stories you want.

So, if things are loose and fun and you're having a good conversation you can probably point the conversation to this by sharing a story about yourself. Something like: "Oh my God you would not believe what I did last week. I was walking home after the pub and I had to pee so bad I thought I was going to pee myself. So..."

If you're laughing at yourself in a situation where you're sharing stories then they might share similar. I've been successful with this in getting real accident stories by telling a story about me peeing my pants in grade 7 on a school trip. But, it's an art -- you need to drop it in naturally. 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Outside by a campfire with beer and wine available (and no bathroom facilities) works well.

Oftentimes camping in the wilds will turn loose inhibitions, particularly if consumption of adult beverages happens too.

Once the ice is broken the next step, which is a joint pee, can be accomplished.

Your partner might need protection from marauding bears, snakes, killer spiders, scorpions, or escaped ax murderers, ya know?

You'd have to go along as a co-pisser/body guard.

Or just a bystander lookout who decided he had to pee too. <wink, nudge>