Is it possible for someone to Pee out with no colour/Very clear?

So I've heard that it's possible for females to do so, because of something natural in their bodies that makes female piss " Purer" than their male counterparts.

I do admit I get quite turned on by clear pee, especially if it's a desperate stream.

I'm no medical expert but as far as I know it's just down to how well hydrated you are, male or female.  If you're dehydrated it will get darker, if you're drinking lot's of fluids and peeing often it will get clearer and clearer to the point of being almost colourless.   Some things will make your pee very yellow Berocca does it to me.

• Agree 1

I tend to drink LOADS of water. Think like 3/4 litres a day and my pee is often really clear and doesn't have much odour. I like making it that way as I am into both wetting and re-wetting so I love just not changing after leaking / peeing through the front of my boxers. Clear, odourless pee really makes that much more convenient.

Certain things can impact the colour hugely. A diet high in Vitamin B6 for example, will turn it darker yellow.

Coffee, Asparagus, Garlic and Onions will add a lot more smell to it.

On days when I am purposly being pissy, I avoid a lot of stuff that makes my pee smell bad, or bright yellow / darker colours.

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...