Late Night Sightings

Thanks @gldenwetgoose, glad to see that you managed to get a bit of the action - although I'm sure that if you'd spent a bit longer walking around then you would have seen plenty more.  Having said that, I fully understand the need for getting to bed after a long day and knowing that you need to get up in the morning.  I've had a few times where I've kept saying to myself "just another half an hour" or "I'll go after the next sighting" or similar things and ended up not getting to bed until 3am and only getting 3 hours sleep.   It takes a few days to catch up after that as I'm getting a bit older!

I agree that seeing people who are homeless peeing outside is a mixed feeling event - they are peeing there because they don't have access to a toilet, not because they have drunk too much and are passed caring.   I have seen this a few times and I always feel saddened that they are in that position - but I do still enjoy the view to an extent.

It was almost definite that the two girls down the alley had gone for a pee - not many other reasons for going and hiding in a dark area.  

• Love 1