Would you perform oral on a partner that has wet themselves?

One of my biggest fantasies is to go down on a gorgeous girly who has wet herself. Doesn't matter how long ago it was, could be 5 minutes, could have been 10 hours ago. Just so long as I could be the one that cleans her up.

Would you, go down on a male  / female that had wet themselves? I'm intrigued as to how popular this is.

Joe

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

I go down on wife Bonita right after she's peed and its wonderful. The tang of a hint of pee mixed with the usual girl juices is like lemon juice on a haddock filet.

It  also makes her hotter than a two-dollar pistol.

Bon Appétit.

I dated an ABDL girl 10 years ago.   When we were together and she had wet, I would always change her and clean her up.  With my tongue. :D  I loved licking her pissy pussy.   I hope I find another ABDL girl, it was an amazing relationship.  

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Uroguy said:

Not interested in community acquired infections nor passing it either. Even if my pee wasn't infectious, it would have microbes not native to those found another and get that person sick. 

IMO, the risk here is EXTREMELY low, lower than the risk of a more traditional STD.  I have licked an ABDL girl's pissy pussy clean, I have drank pee, I have drank breast milk, and I never caught anything.  And the drinking pee was from a stripper, as was the breast milk.  Strippers tend to have a lot of sexual partners (or "clients") and still, no infections.  

Edited by Peevert
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2021 at 5:16 PM, UnabashedUser said:

I go down on wife Bonita right after she's peed and its wonderful. The tang of a hint of pee mixed with the usual girl juices is like lemon juice on a haddock filet.

It  also makes her hotter than a two-dollar pistol.

Bon Appétit.

I loved to do the same with my ex wife, was amazing and couldn’t have described the taste better myself! Haha

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
11 hours ago, bcreed1983 said:

I loved to do the same with my ex wife, was amazing and couldn’t have described the taste better myself! Haha

It's all about the juices after the cumming.  A hot girl loves your cum, and a stud dude loves to eat pussy. 

Bring it on!

Absolutely, no question.

My wife sometimes leaks a little bit into her knickers and I've often tasted a bit of pee on her.   Also, I have asked her not to wipe after going to the toilet and I enjoy cleaning her up.  I have also offered to clean her up after she has peed outside.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Also enjoy the cleanup I get after a blowjob, where she goes all around the cock and balls, looking for wayward drops and drips, and sensually cleans it up, making eye contact and moaning all the time.

Outrageously hot.

Here's an example:  at the cumshot at the end, watch her cleverly milk the last leakage by circling her tongue. 

https://www.xnxx.com/video-zrwf3f5/18_year_old_teen_swallows_a_huge_load_with_ass_rimming

Edited by UnabashedUser

Can I be the contrarian here?

I mean...I'm not opposed to this. It wouldn't stop me. However, I kind of separate my kink sexuality from my, for lack of a better way to put it, vanilla sexuality. So, I'm not necessarily overwhelmed by this idea. God speed if you do -- we all have our own thing -- but, I'm not turned on by the literal act of peeing. So, with that in mind, I'd prefer it to be clean when I go down. Bluntly, it will taste better. To me, anyway.

As I said, to each their own, but I am someone that doesn't need this kink to be part of all aspects of my sexuality. In fact, I kind of prefer that it's not.

As I said...contrarian. Apologies for interjecting. 

• Like 3
On 9/2/2021 at 2:38 PM, NotNowBob said:

Can I be the contrarian here?

I mean...I'm not opposed to this. It wouldn't stop me. However, I kind of separate my kink sexuality from my, for lack of a better way to put it, vanilla sexuality. So, I'm not necessarily overwhelmed by this idea. God speed if you do -- we all have our own thing -- but, I'm not turned on by the literal act of peeing. So, with that in mind, I'd prefer it to be clean when I go down. Bluntly, it will taste better. To me, anyway.

As I said, to each their own, but I am someone that doesn't need this kink to be part of all aspects of my sexuality. In fact, I kind of prefer that it's not.

As I said...contrarian. Apologies for interjecting. 

Please don't apologize! This perfectly describes my situation as well. I really LOVE watching a girl pee, it turns me on massively and I masturbate often to the peeing that I have seen my girlfriend do or to that Galician Gotta-series if you are familiar with that.

But apart from that pee is in no way part of my sexual life and I also don't want that. Watching a girl turns me on, but every other thing including pee is NOT arousing for me so I prefer to have "normal" sex. Of course it sometimes happens that my gf and me end up in bed right after she peed, I don't mind that and will go down on her nonetheless (because I just love licking), but I think it tastes better when it's all clean.