Park with no bathroom/toilet

Where would you pee if you're in the park with no bathroom  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you pee if you're in the park with no bathroom

Many of our local parks don’t have bathrooms. Bushes, trees and parking lots are the most frequent pee spots. Although sometimes just the grass or dirt out in the open. There seems to be some mutually agreed upon pee spots that have even been given names. For example one park has the “pee tree” that many parents take the kids to. The older ones have just learned to take themselves to pee on / squat behind the “pee tree.”  Another park has a space between a line of bamboo and a wall to the next property. Some parents don’t realize its the park’s defacto bathroom and let their kids play in the bamboo and even play in the (pee) mud on the ground in that area. Parking lots were not an option in the poll but I know some moms use those behind cars and car doors. 

Has anyone else witnessed these de facto or community designated/named pee spots?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

I tried to use the facilities and couldn’t so I don’t know what other option could be expected. 

Quite right , if you need to go where else could you have peed.

5 hours ago, Havelock said:

There seems to be some mutually agreed upon pee spots that have even been given names. For example one park has the “pee tree” that many parents take the kids to. The older ones have just learned to take themselves to pee on / squat behind the “pee tree.”  Another park has a space between a line of bamboo and a wall to the next property. Some parents don’t realize its the park’s defacto bathroom and let their kids play in the bamboo and even play in the (pee) mud on the ground in that area. Parking lots were not an option in the poll but I know some moms use those behind cars and car doors. 

Has anyone else witnessed these de facto or community designated/named pee spots?

not personally, but I love the idea of "designated pee spots" where all genders relieve themselves... any other stories?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

When I had a soccer tournament we where in nice 10 soccer pitches all natural grass they absolutely beautiful the only issue is that they didn’t have restrooms so midway through the tournament my team got a rest period as I went to the middle where there was a maintenance storage I went behind it and squatted and peed only girl join at the end of the night there was a lot dried puddles and tissue their including mine

@ABBYPEEGODDESS your post inspired me to create a new topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 9:33 AM, TheMiddleMaddle said:

Against a tree or on the grass. If there is a field house I would go against one of its walls - the sound is nice. 

I use a bush or tree, but like you I love the sound of piss on the wall, and watching it run down the wall.

• Agree 3
On 7/18/2022 at 9:30 PM, GenericUsername said:

Looking forward to when I actually get an opportunity to use a bathroom floor…someday

You can work up to it.  Start easy and just piss all over the urinal, wall and dividers. From there try just pissing into the middle of the floor. After that try parking garages / stairwells. Its addictive once you realize you can whip it out and spray piss almost anywhere if you are decisive. I found a old multi-story mixed use office building and I have been pissing all over their stairs every chance I get. Seeing a landing completely covered in your piss is rewarding as fuck. It makes you never want to piss in a toilet again. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2023 at 3:41 AM, Phyche said:

As yall already know, I don't use toilet even if there's one readily available. Most often I piss near the bushes or a tree. Last time I was at a park I was sitting at the pavilion and pissed over into the grass. 

How tall are you? Pissing on the mirror and all over the sink if fun. Even if you can't reach with the hose I can try to make up with firepower lol.