Park with no bathroom/toilet

Where would you pee if you're in the park with no bathroom  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you pee if you're in the park with no bathroom

I often go the park near my house but there is no proper toilet.

So when I have to pee I just go into the bushes or water the plants in flowerbed.

If the park has no bathroom, I can use the park itself as my secret toilet lol

Where would you pee if you're in the park like that?

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

If there's a trash can with a plastic bag liner, and it's dark with no observers,  I'd hang the schlong over the edge and pee.  That way no kids will get into it, and it's more sanitary.  

Have done this trick in parking garages, laundromats, outdoors at convenience stores and trucks stops before.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2021 at 12:57 AM, naughty_rosie said:

I often go the park near my house but there is no proper toilet.

So when I have to pee I just go into the bushes or water the plants in flowerbed.

If the park has no bathroom, I can use the park itself as my secret toilet lol

Where would you pee if you're in the park like that?

I remember you from another blog, I remember you said you liked it when I said that I've hat to water some plants and trees before 

• Like 1

I've peed in parks multiple times, whether they had toilets or not. I even have my favourite places to pee there... I'm always happy to see someone used them as well.

I usually pee i tucked away in a bush, or besides one house in a park. I've also peed on a playground below the slide. The ground soaked it up, no effect on children

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have peed in bushes in parks before now, and once on a bench. It was in a big country park, facing a lake, with the back of the bench about 20 metres from a path that walkers and cyclists used. I was wearing shorts, and just hoicked them up on one leg and peed out of the bottom while sitting on the bench. My pee splattered on to the ground under the bench. When I'd done I put everything away, waited a minute or two, and carried on with the walk round the lake. I have no idea if anyone was passing by on the path behind me - I couldn't see. It did feel quite risky and naughty. I suppose if anyone had been looking they might have thought I'd spilled a drink or something like that. 

• Like 2

During the pandemic they locked all the park bathrooms generally, meeting at parks and passing by them during the BLM protests meant I'd have to get creative. Had a couple not-so proud pees kneeling down, barely covered by vegetation while I could see and hear families just on the other side. These are times I wished I had just peed off or on a bridge but we'd usually be followed by police and have at least one helicopter and you never want to give them a reason to start busting people in a protest, especially over something silly like public urination. 

Even when the bathrooms were open I'd only use them because it's expected of you. One park bathroom was especially nasty, as in I saw the same dead cockroach from the week before. To make things worse a hippy came in right after me into that bathroom barefoot. I'm not a "icky gross," guy by any means but that one was pushing it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I know there are a lot of people that think that men will just whip it out whenever they need to in this scenario. I'm here to tell you that, for me anyway, that's not true. I'm going to try and hold it until it becomes a go-now-or-time-to-change situation, but even then I'm going as deep into the bushes as I can get. I've been in some uncomfortable situations over the years...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, NotNowBob said:

I know there are a lot of people that think that men will just whip it out whenever they need to in this scenario.

That's me. :-) I would whip it out and pee anywhere where there is the slightest bit of privacy.  And hope a pretty girl sees me do it. :D 

• Love 2
  • 8 months later...