Beach Sex To the Bedroom (Part Two of Beach Sex)

Beach Sex To the Bedroom.

After that long Sexy kiss with Angelita I walked down the hall into my bedroom with her. When I opened the door too my bedroom I pulled Angelita in and Kissed her, Then pushed her down onto the bed. I undressed her as I undressed myself. I started to eat her out. She was moaning and moaning, she had a good taste, like Candy. After I had lifted my head up from eating her vagina I got on the bed myself and laid next to her and started kissing her. I know at this moment she definitely did not want to go home to her boyfriend. I started grabbed her boobs and she started to finder my Vagina. After sex we decided to take it to the bathroom to have a shower. When getting in the shower with her I thought that I might become “Katerina Zanmi” or I could make Angelita “Angelita Rodrigo”. Angelita is perfect. She is short, has a small waist and a nice round ass, she has beautiful gingery blonde hair and her eyes were different colors. She had one ocean blue eye in the left side and a pumpkin amber eye on the Right. She had freckles kn her nose and had a beautiful smile and she had perfectly straight teeth that were pearly white. I was completely different. I was Taller then her, Had brown hair and my waist you might as well call a smushed cereal box. I did have the nice white straight teeth, but I had a big gap in between my front teeth. When I had got in the shower with her she had rapped her arms around my neck and I had put my hands on her waist as I kissed her lips. She was perfect. She was also a good kisser. After I was done kissed her I had noticed something I had not noticed before. A bruise in a weird place. Since I had not rolled her over too much in our naughty play I had not really seen her ass a ton. But there was a bruised a little bit above. When I noticed I asked her how she got it. Her eyes raced around the shower. From the curtain to the shampoo bottle. She stirred as she said the words. “I hit the side of the bed in my house…” I asked her if it was bothering her. She told me she was fine and tried to ignore the fact I had asked. When we got out Angelita told me she had to go back home. I kissed her lips and let her go. I walked her too a car and watched her drive away before I when back into the building. When I went back into my apartment I took a nice long piss. I spread out my vagina and let it gush out not caring if it hit the toilet or not, after that I cleaned it up and I could not get Angelita off my mind. Could I be a Lesbian? I was never really sure what my sexuality was. Was I Bisexual? Polysexual? Pansexual? I had no clue. I let myself drift off into a deep sleep. When I woke up Angelita had sent me a text saying she wanted to come over and stay the night. I was okay with it because Angelita is my best friend. When she got to my apartment door and I opened it she seemed relieved and when I offered to take her coat off for her she said that she was cold. I took her hand and kissed her. We had sat on the couch for a little while and I asked how her night was and she had seemed to get anxious. I asked her what was wrong and she said “Katerina, I’m find…I…I promise” I argued against that point. Told her that I could tell when something was wrong. She told me she was fine, but as I continued to tell her to please tell me I just rolled up her sleeve. Cuts, bruises and red marks covered her arms. I looked at her in disbelief and asked her what had happened. The only think she had said was her boyfriends name. I kissed her and hugged her. She had told me that she had broke up with him. And then asked if she could live with me, I told her of course and I would never make her Boyfriends house. As we made out I knew I would be way much more of a better “man” too her then Henry will ever be.

part three comes out tomorrow.

• Hot 1