peeing in an abandoned building

8 hours ago, TopMarker said:

Hey everyone

I really like urban exploration. Going to derelict places and exploring has a certain appeal I won't deny. More so going in together with others. I find it particularly thrilling since it has a certain atmosphere of bending the rules of what is legal and the risk due to the lack of safety lurking everywhere. Also you never know whether you meet someone who made the place their home or base of operations.

However, what excites me the most is pissing inside those places, even more so when others join. Pissing down old elevator shafts or staircases together with other guys really and listening to the splashing noise below gets me going.

"Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints... and an occasional piss-stain or puddle"

Guys that come along are real eager to piss somewhere where the others can see it. Must be a primal male dominance or territorial thing. I absolutely love it 😄

Topmarker I couldn't agree more, a derelict building is a fantastic place to piss, very exciting with your dick out. Had a piss in an old barn the other night, wow. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...