Beach Sex

Beach Sex.

I woke up this morning Struggling to open my eyes. They were heavy, As if they were being forced shut by the strongest man Alive’s fingers. I yanked my hand out from under the covers, rubbed my eyes and I finally was able to open them. As I rolled over to the other side of my bed, I grab my phone and see that I had a message from my friend Angelita. It read as “Hey Katerina! Want to go on a beach picnic?” Of course I love the beach and had the perfect swimsuit. I picked up hand held mirror. Looked at myself as if I were some model. There is no way in hell I could ever become a model with that big gap in between my teeth. I got my slippers on and started making my way to the Kitchen. I took a tangerine and poured myself a glass of Green Tea. I sat down at my small table that was near the living room and took my sweatshirt off and unclipped my bra. I stroked my boobs a couple times before picking up the tangerine. As I peeled the tangerine I got Another text from Angelita. She was talking about how she probably had given her boyfriend the worse Blow job ever that previous night. I found it funny how Angelita was so concerned about things like that. After I had finished my green tea and tangerine I grabbed my beach bag and packed some stuff I would need. I put a nice summer outfit on and put my hair up in a high ponytail. I rushed down the stairs of my apartment to get to my car.

When I finally got there I was planning to go meet Angelita at the Coffee shop. As I pulled into a parking Space something about Angelita just looked so Seductive. She was…hot. As we got in the Coffee Shop we ordered our drink and sat at a table. We talked about random stuff until we got our coffee. After that we decided to hit a couple of thrift stores too see if we found anything. Surely I did. In the new clothes section I found a sexy lingerie. And yes it was new. I bought it and Angelita bought a cute bikini. We decided to go to the beach as the sun started setting.

We had finally arrived at the Beach. We had gotten changed into our Swimsuits and grabbed our towels and our food. Angelita had a very nice garden so she had taken her produce from that garden, there were Tomatoes, Carrots, Apples and blueberries and lots more. As me and Angelita sat on the towel together I glanced at her and she flashed her sexy eyes at me. She told me to give her a hug. So of course being A good friend I put my arms out. She looks at my arms and took my hands and placed them on her waist as she crawled onto my lap. She gave me a kiss so…I accepted it. We made out and I have never felt so much of a connection with someone. I grabbed her ass and snuck my hand underneath her bathing suit bottoms. With her head at my chest I started to play with her Vagina. And Angelita went crazy. She was moaning and undressing. As she took her swimsuit bottoms off I had spread out her vagina and she started peeing. I Always found peeing sexy so this made me even more horny. As I continued to rub her vagina as she peed. I undressed myself and started to lick her vagina. It was sweet like Candy. As Angelita spread out her vagina I let out a thick stream of pee and soaked her Vagina. As I got on top of her and rubbed my Vagina against hers I let out a moan. Angelita told me to go faster so I did. She started going wild. Moaning, Rolling her eyes back and calling me babe. I was liking what was happening. Angelita had grabbed my boob and started sucking in it. She would take a break every little while and say something like “You taste so good Kitty Kat” I stood up as Angelita stood up with me. As I spread out my vagina and let out pee I had Angelita eating me out. I constantly moaned. When Angelita stopped she had spanked herself and started shaking her ass on me. I had fallen in love with her. She is beautiful. After rubbing Angelita’s vagina she was squirting. It was very thick streams of squirt. As it was getting late we decided to go back home. I told Angelita it was a shame to have to end all the fun. She then told me she wanted to stay at my place. I Agreed and let her stay with me.

I had struggled to open the door but when I did  ran in hood Angelita’s hand and almost only 2 seconds later we had started to make out.

(part two is realized tomorrow)

• Like 3
  • Hot 1