New and kind of shy

Hi and a huge welcome to a very friendly and welcoming community.

I completely understand what you mean about being shy, it's easy to feel like we're on our own and nobody will understand - but I'll almost guarantee that isn't the case here.  People will treat you with complete respect and friendliness.

It is definitely possible to communicate via messages - as a new member you'd need to make five public posts (well four more now) to unlock the ability, but people can message you.  There are a few drawbacks with that approach though.  Firstly it's a bit like moving into a new house, feeling a bit lonely and waiting for your neighbours to come an knock on your door.  It's a bit of a catch-22 that until people know you they may feel a little reserved about just messaging a 'stranger'.  It's difficult for people to know that they're into the same aspects as you - but I understand you don't want to jump straight into posting about it.

Perhaps what may work well for you is to browse around the posts on the site and get a feel for the place. You may well see posts by people with exactly the same interests as you, or similar.  Maybe when you're ready start to reply or add to their posts.  People will gradually start to get to know you (and a wider audience than just waiting for messages).

Either way, hope your enjoy what's here and do shout up with any questions.   Welcome.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hi,

thanks for the reply and making me feel

welcome, I am Glad there is a community out there for this type of stuff. I have managed to message a few people and had some replies. I am looking to post about a number of my favourite peeing things and past experiences and fantasies but I al worried about a few 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
4 minutes ago, Bigpiss1189 said:

Hi,

thanks for the reply and making me feel

welcome, I am Glad there is a community out there for this type of stuff. I have managed to message a few people and had some replies. I am looking to post about a number of my favourite peeing things and past experiences and fantasies but I al worried about a few 

The worry is completely understandable - it's very easy to feel like nobody thinks the same as we do - but here is a site that over the last 6-7 years has had 30,000+ members.  That must tell you something.

Getting replies from people is good, but remember there's a huge range of interests.  So for example whilst I'm into female desperate and naughty pee, that may not be exactly aligned with someone else into bedwetting.  Hence why it can be good to seek out topics on your wavelength.   BTW the site search is pretty good for that - you can put in words to search on any, or if it's a phrase just put it in "quotes" and also you can narrow down to certain topics etc.

Like all of these things - a huge membership, but that's all-time, so many are no longer active.  Of the active members a lot are more than happy just to visit and view the site, so it's a relatively small pool of people who contribute to the site - but of course everyone is welcome to enjoy at whatever depth they feel suits them best.

On 8/24/2021 at 1:22 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

It is definitely possible to communicate via messages - as a new member you'd need to make five public posts (well four more now) to unlock the ability, but people can message you. 

For completeness I'm going to qualify what I said yesterday, and to answer a question about messaging limits.

The above statement is correct - when a new member joins, they are not able to create new messages to other members until a content count of 5 has been achieved.  This is to guard against malicious users joining up with the sole intention of spamming or sending other messages under the radar. We want to know people are committed members of the community first.

There is another limit which I've been educated on. All standard members have a limit in that they are only able to create three new messages each day.  So that refers to starting a new conversation with a user or group.  Once a conversation is underway, there is no limit on the number of to-and-fro messages can be made.

Again this is based on the fact we are a forum and an open community. We generally like communication to be made in the posts on the forum.  From time to time it is good to send messages - perhaps to react positively and encourage someone having a hard time as an example.  But the limit of three has been applied since that is what is considered a reasonable number of new conversations to start on any day.

We do not expect a user, new or old, to be using the site as a PM platform to start off multiple (meaning more than three conversations daily).

• Like 2
On 8/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, Bigpiss1189 said:

Ahh I see:: well I mean hoping to feel comfortable soon to tell Some stories and things from my past experiences 

Welcome to Peefans. Of course its natural to feel uneasy about revealing details of your particular turn-ons to people who are complete strangers to you at this moment. Must admit I felt the very same when I joined but I can promise you this is a friendly and easy-going forum.  Also the Admins here keep a close eye on things and are quick in dealing with issues.  Hey I know it's not easy to introduce yourself here and I'm glad I didn't go with my first thought... "Hi, I'm Maggie and I love to piss in swimming pools." 🙂