Did anyone see the daily mail today?

57 minutes ago, WendyMarty said:

Covid worker sacked after filming himself URINATING in soap dispenser

I didn't see that @WendyMarty - sounds a very harsh punishment, but that's the real world for you 😞 We need to be careful not to get caught if we do the naughty peeing stuff!

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, WendyMarty said:

Covid worker sacked after filming himself URINATING in soap dispenser

Thanks for the link. The video's pretty hot 😈 Shame he was dumb and got caught. Goes to show why it's important to be careful when naughty peeing. I piss in soap dispensers all the time but would never post it to my public Snapchat. Sucks that he got fired too. If I was his boss I'd wanna promote him 😁

9 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

As much as I enjoy public peeing in all the wrong places, I personally believe that something like pissing in a soap dispenser is wrong. I don't think other people should be exposed to your pee without their knowledge.

I do agree, much as I am a big pee fan, I would only share with others who have a similar interest. Doing that is, in my opinion, an act of vandalism, and is disrespectful to your co workers.

• Like 1
On 8/24/2021 at 6:12 PM, Girllikespee said:

As much as I enjoy public peeing in all the wrong places, I personally believe that something like pissing in a soap dispenser is wrong. I don't think other people should be exposed to your pee without their knowledge.

I agree--and especially during a pandemic, people want to be sure that soap is sanitary. I don't think there's any evidence that people pee out viruses when infected the same way that they poop viruses (whether those are infectious is another story), but anything that comes from another person's body shouldn't be put into something you use to clean yourself. 

I couldn’t see any link above, so here it is:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9919227/Covid-worker-sacked-filming-URINATING-soap-dispenser.html

it was worse because it was in a primary school.  On the other hand, looking at the dispenser, it was pretty obvious that it was peed in, so unlikely anyone would use it,   The soap is at the bottom and is a thick coloured gloop.  The pee is sitting on top of it and hasn’t mixed in.