Pee in games

Hello guys! (And Girls!)

Besides peeing content, games are another passion of mine, so i decided to share a few games that contain pee scenes or peeing of some kind, if you share a passion of games, please share some games with peeing on it, im always searching for more, and since describing them all will take a lot of words to write i will only post the name and the link to them. So here we go:

Bounty Hunter 3

https://fapforfun.net/archives/23601

Ai Shoujo

https://fapforfun.net/archives/12898

Lifeplay (has watersports scenes when turned on in the mods menu)

https://www.patreon.com/vinfamy

I will leave those 3 for now, but will post more in the future, like i said, if you know some good games with pee on it ler me know.

Thank you

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thanks for the links to the games.   Just wondered if by chance you had any screen captures you may be able to post?

I know those that will want to play the games will do, I'm just curious...

I will get some, the second game, Ai Shoujo will be a problem, since some of my PC parts broke and i was forced to "dowgrade" it due to financial concerns, but the other ones will be fine

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Allegedly there are watersports scenes in Degrees of Lewdity. 

True, but my aim is to post games that has peeing in them, lewd or not, i was hoping to put another one here, but since my PC got dowgraded after my gpu broke, i can no longer play it to get some screenshots

• 3 weeks later...

Most Illusion games contain pee scenes. But I'm not a big fan of them, because they are very repetitive. Usually it's one or two peeing animations that are repeated in each scene.

Aside from the games, there are quite a few adult visual novels  that contain peeing scenes. But mostly it's just a few pictures, often not very explicit, because the mainstream audience is not a big fan of this content. You can check anything with a urination tag on f95zone. In my opinion f95zone is the best site focused on adult games and visual novels, but requires registration (free).

But not all games and visual novels that contain pee scenes have urination tag, because that's more often used for things like watersport, so normal pee content is often untagged and not easy to find.

Edited by laughingbeast
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, LemonDelightful said:

The Sims 4 with the Wicked Whims mod installed is great for pee lovers. There's a setting within the mod that allows your Sims to pee anywhere. You just pick a spot on the ground and choose the "Pee Here" interaction, and depending on their genitals they'll either whip out their cock and take a leak, or squat on the ground to piss. Other Sims react in shock (or sometimes arousal!) and your Sim leaves behind a puddle. Fun stuff!

Quite a nice feature. But unfortunately, there is only one peeing animation and in the few years the mod has been here, the developer has not added autonomy to this interaction.
If the NPC Sims used this interaction autonomously, it would be much more fun.

On 9/21/2021 at 11:56 PM, LemonDelightful said:

The Sims 4 with the Wicked Whims mod installed is great for pee lovers. There's a setting within the mod that allows your Sims to pee anywhere. You just pick a spot on the ground and choose the "Pee Here" interaction, and depending on their genitals they'll either whip out their cock and take a leak, or squat on the ground to piss. Other Sims react in shock (or sometimes arousal!) and your Sim leaves behind a puddle. Fun stuff!

Yeah i use the mod already, i made a sim living off the grid on the island, so you need to live "natural" no bathroom, so i shower in the waterfall, and when i need to go, i go anywhere, to  make it more challenging i made my sim a teen, so you need to keep the grades while getting money to pay the bills, its a fun challenge IMO

On 9/21/2021 at 10:56 PM, LemonDelightful said:

Yo that's amazing 

Do you get to choose the genitals AND the peeing method (standing/sitting) or is the method tied to what genitals you choose? (Standing for penis, sitting/squatting for vagina)

Edited by Ms. Tito
18 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Do you get to choose the genitals AND the peeing method (standing/sitting) or is the method tied to what genitals you choose? (Standing for penis, sitting/squatting for vagina)

You can choose the genitals but it’s tied to the type of pee you have (standing for penis, squat for vagina)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, weequeen said:

You can choose the genitals but it’s tied to the type of pee you have (standing for penis, squat for vagina)

Oh what a shame, guess I'll have to give all my girl characters massive swinging dongs. Oh, the horror!~ 😉 

@oliver2Oh there she goes again with her futa obsession

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Love 4
On 9/26/2021 at 3:13 PM, weequeen said:

Here is an example of it in the sims - a few people having a pee party 

2D81666D-4207-4463-B0E0-FA08BD5540DB.jpeg

Not only is his dick so huge it's almost a joke, the stream is coming out of it in a really abnormal way too--like it would have to be flowing from the frenulum rather than the tip to look like that. The ladies' streams don't look so comical, though we don't see the anatomy nearly as well so I guess there's less chance for silly mistakes.

12 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Not only is his dick so huge it's almost a joke, the stream is coming out of it in a really abnormal way too--like it would have to be flowing from the frenulum rather than the tip to look like that. The ladies' streams don't look so comical, though we don't see the anatomy nearly as well so I guess there's less chance for silly mistakes.

It's a mod of a game so it's doing the best it can lmao 

It's been quite a while since I played Skyrim but the adult mod website lovers lab had a mod called "basic needs" or something like that. It was a realism mod that added extra requirements like hunger and thirst..... they had a few different positions to pee from and probably a bunch more that I can't remember. Hell it maybe worth a re-install lol.