Bedroom fun

Miles93

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to this site but i thought I'd introduce myself..

I'm a single 28 year old who works as a Microbiologist.

What can I say I've always been fascinated with pee for as long as I can remember. Back whwn I was living with my parents I went through a slight rebellious phase and got a kickout of being lazy and peeing in my bedroom. I had to limit how many time I did it so my parents would find out (to this day they still don't know) them when I moved out at the age of 18 and got my self place that when the fun really started...

Even though I'm in a rented apartment I don't care how many times I pee around it. My landlord is useless.

Most morning when I wake up I hardly even make it out my bedroom before I'm letting go of my morning pee on the carpet... which is stained to high hell but again I don't care.

That's part of my introduction, hope you like it. Leave me comments and messages if you wanna know more! 

• Hot 2
On 8/20/2021 at 7:02 PM, Miles93 said:

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to this site but i thought I'd introduce myself..

I'm a single 28 year old who works as a Microbiologist.

What can I say I've always been fascinated with pee for as long as I can remember. Back whwn I was living with my parents I went through a slight rebellious phase and got a kickout of being lazy and peeing in my bedroom. I had to limit how many time I did it so my parents would find out (to this day they still don't know) them when I moved out at the age of 18 and got my self place that when the fun really started...

Even though I'm in a rented apartment I don't care how many times I pee around it. My landlord is useless.

Most morning when I wake up I hardly even make it out my bedroom before I'm letting go of my morning pee on the carpet... which is stained to high hell but again I don't care.

That's part of my introduction, hope you like it. Leave me comments and messages if you wanna know more! 

I certainly do want to know more. I want to see pictures of your stained carpet! Where else do you pee in your apartment? Furniture, bed? How do you do it, naked? Nonchalant, hands-free? Big puddles or dribbles all over the place?

Personally, I think peeing all over as much as possible is the naughtiest because it's impossible to clean. A puddle is relatively easy to clean.