I seem to be in the minority with an uncircumcised cock, I have a couple of questions:

How many out there are cut / uncut?

If you are uncut, do you pull the foreskin back when you piss?

What do the ladies think of an uncut cock?

Circumcised cock - unfortunately! The foreskin that used to be there helps to protect very sensitive areas from rubbing against clothes and becoming less sensitive.

I expect that you'll find "circumcised" to be majority in the US. It stems from a religious thing, and the US is generally far more religious than the UK.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm an American woman and I prefer uncut men. Out of the four men I've been sexually active with only two of them have been cut and I just didn't like the look or the way they stimulated me. Extra skin makes a difference lol. Not that there's anything wrong with cut men, I love them all the same! 

• Like 2

Uncut - and I couldn't imagine or personally want any other way to be honest.  Maybe in biblical times it was cleaner to be circumcised, but that's what we have showers for now?  Having the skin there is good fun, and as someone has said, when it's exposed the tip is so sensitive.

Not sure I'm brave enough to add to the eye candy just yet though...

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Haha 1

I lo-key.like my shit un cut i can step on it myself if need be.......oh shit yea if we are talking cocks well mine is cut. Nd for the reason  I only play with mine..

the rest dnt matter I really wish some times though  could see what it's like uncut but I had no choice 😉

• 2 weeks later...

I am uncut and I pull it back when I pee. Having grown up in America I was told often that having foreskin was gross and unwanted by women and that kinda fucked me up for a while. At this point now, I am content with what I have and never seriously considered circumcision but there's still these lingering feelings like what I have isn't desirable, but maybe that's because I've had a long history of sexual repression in general.

• 3 weeks later...

Other than for medical reasons,maybe a guys foreskin becomes inflamed etc,a condition known as balanitis,i think removing it for purely religious or cultural reasons is wrong and should not be allowed in civilised societies,especially when it involves basically holding down a child and cutting it.At the very least it should be withheld until the child is at least 18 and can make its own mind up."Hey son,how about we mutilate your penis whilst you are still awake,sounds fun,right?"......

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also uncut ... my dad didn't see any point in circumcision.  

If I really need to aim for some reason I usually pull the foreskin back, but it's a pretty random choice.  I definitely get a smoother stream with it out of the way.  Peeing through the foreskin can get a little difficult to get a clean flow.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Uncut and loving it. Having a long foreskin adds a certain Je ne sais quoi  to the equation: in a nipple ejaculation, the foreskin can be pulled over the nipple to trap the ejaculate and keep that warmth applied for a longer period, and in anal sex the skin can be trapped by the anus and stay inside the opening while the penis head strokes rapidly in and out within the sheath which makes for less irritation of the hole and the penis.  My wife also sometimes likes to snake her tongue into the skin and then circle the head round and round while holding the skin closed over her invading tongue. Pure heaven.

There is one more trick: when masturbating the cum can be trapped by pinching the skin closed at the end. The warmth of the ejaculation feels particularly good on the sensitive head at that time, and also makes cleanup a lot easier.

uncut.jpg

CM119201900045.jpg

Edited by UnabashedUser
  • 1 year later...