Content Warning: Discussion of potential mutilation and potential violence against children

Fellow penis-havers and penis-lovers, what's your take on circumcision? This may be something of a controversial topic so I'll say upfront that I don't wanna be argumentative about it. Personally, I don't think it's morally justifiable as a practice in the modern day. It's not "more hygienic" like people claim (in fact it can cause a number of hygiene problems in and of itself) and it's typically performed on infants who don't have a say in the matter. Even in terms of religious practice I still think it's dubious at best, (again, not meaning to step on any toes or invalidate the input of people from these religious groups. I'm not religious so take that as you will) at least wait until the person is mature enough to make the decision and believe in the religion themselves before having them participate in that sort of ritual; it shouldn't simply be a commonplace procedure done right after birth. 

I myself am circumcised but despite my beliefs on circumcision being mostly negative I'm not looking to restore my foreskin nor do I hold a lot of stock with  foreskin restoration groups for a number of reasons. Perhaps the silliest of those reasons is that I just don't think foreskin is hot. I dunno what it is but despite being thirsty as all hell, uncircumcised penises are (usually) less attractive to me. This is probably for a number of reasons, for one I didn't even know foreskin existed for an embarrassingly long time, also my scant few experiences involving dicks were all with other circumcised people. Unfortunately I think I'm in the majority in this case, atleast where I live. Because of how commonplace circumcision has become, I've seen people who aren't very charitable to uncircumcised people or are equally as uneducated as I once was and think foreskin's "icky" or "unnatural". 

Peefolks who are dick-owners and/or dick-enjoyers, lemme know your two cents! Also, sorry uncircumcised folks for validating you in the first half then calling you less attractive in the second half. Feel free to dick me down sometime so I can be proven wrong (kidding) ❤️

Edited by Peenicks
Added clarity
3 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Content Warning: Discussion of potential mutilation and potential violence against children

Fellow penis-havers and penis-lovers, what's your take on circumcision? This may be something of a controversial topic so I'll say upfront that I don't wanna be argumentative about it. Personally, I don't think it's morally justifiable as a practice in the modern day. It's not "more hygienic" like people claim (in fact it can cause a number of hygiene problems in and of itself) and it's typically performed on infants who don't have a say in the matter. Even in terms of religious practice I still think it's dubious at best, (again, not meaning to step on any toes or invalidate the input of people from these religious groups. I'm not religious so take that as you will) at least wait until the person is mature enough to make the decision and believe in the religion themselves before having them participate in that sort of ritual; it shouldn't simply be a commonplace procedure done right after birth. 

I myself am circumcised but despite my beliefs on circumcision being mostly negative I'm not looking to restore my foreskin nor do I hold a lot of stock with  foreskin restoration groups for a number of reasons. Perhaps the silliest of those reasons is that I just don't think foreskin is hot. I dunno what it is but despite being thirsty as all hell, uncircumcised penises are (usually) less attractive to me. This is probably for a number of reasons, for one I didn't even know foreskin existed for an embarrassingly long time, also my scant few experiences involving dicks were all with other circumcised people. Unfortunately I think I'm in the majority in this case, atleast where I live. Because of how commonplace circumcision has become, I've seen people who aren't very charitable to uncircumcised people or are equally as uneducated as I once was and think foreskin's "icky" or "unnatural". 

Peefolks who are dick-owners and/or dick-enjoyers, lemme know your two cents! Also, sorry uncircumcised folks for validating you in the first half then calling you less attractive in the second half. Feel free to dick me down sometime so I can be proven wrong (kidding) ❤️

I agree with you, anyone who wants to be circumcised should decide for himself, the only exception is the medical topic.

• Like 1

I’m circumcised due to being born in Australia in the 80’s when it seemed to be the done thing. 
I personally don’t think it should be done unless medically necessary, how could I have consented to augmentation of my penis as a baby? I wish I had a foreskin. 

F8107B08-A451-40BA-8D19-7C89DB477961.jpeg

• Love 2
On 6/11/2014 at 1:43 PM, CJim27 said:

I seem to be in the minority with an uncircumcised cock, I have a couple of questions:

How many out there are cut / uncut?

If you are uncut, do you pull the foreskin back when you piss?

What do the ladies think of an uncut cock?

I am uncut and i always pull foreskin back as i like to watch my pee. Also i like to aim at things so its harder when foreskin isn't back 

• Like 2
On 7/19/2014 at 4:44 PM, AngelGirl said:

As was said above, I'm pretty sure this depends on where you're from. Circumcision is common here in the US, and my fiancé is cut, but I have a few online guy friends from the UK and they're all uncut.

I've never been with/seen in real life a guy who was uncut, although I've seen pics from one or two of my UK friends. Personally, I don't think it matters, cut or uncut. I certainly like cut just fine, but uncut would be okay too.

2022 .. 8 years later, I'm sure you've seen a few more uncut guys in person and pics. But in case you're still interested, a few of us guys live in the USA, and would love to show you pics of our sexy uncut buddies.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

As the Somalian men think it keeps females pure. So they inflict it on very young females. 😞

Yes, the practice of fgm varies from region to region in Africa. In some places if you neglect cutting your daughter the village will do it for you. Often the in laws, even the neighbors. 

It should be noted that every country that cuts girls also cuts boys. However, the practice is usually less invasive/damaging. 

32 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

Male circumcision used to be the general rule of practice, not the exception. Parents were told it would be easier to keep clean that way. My then-husbands (I had sons with both) were in favor of it simply because they themselves had been cut. Now I think insurance plans see it as elective/cosmetic surgery. 

Yes, in the US, Canada and Australia. Parents were told it would be easier to keep clean after they were told it would prevent masturbation. After they were told it cured/prevented all maner of afflictions. Today the justification is reducing the spread of aids. It's a cure in a never ending quest for a disease. 

Insurance plans still cover it because the healthcare industry in the United States is crooked as a barrel of snakes. And doctors still make a shit ton of money off of it every year. It's a lucrative side hustle. Medicaid now refuses to pay for non therapeutic circumcision in certain states (mostly those with large Hispanic  populations) because it's technically a cosmetic surgery. 

Edited by Takashi96
Spacing issue.
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Maclir said:

Back to the original topic... like most Australian boys born in the 20th century, I am circumcised.  That was the toughest operation I I have gone through  - it was 8 or 9 months after it before I could walk again...

Drop the "again" at the end. 

• 1 month later...

Newsflash first of all - I absolutely love being uncut and having a foreskin.  Having the ability to play with the foreskin for me is almost as much fun as playing with the penis itself.  Depending how relaxed or aroused I am it's a whole range of different feelings and effects.

There's been various discussions (naturally) about peeing cut and uncut.  Normally with my foreskin in place I pee cleanly and accurately with absolutely no issues.

Just occasionally it can catch one out though.  If I've been fully erect, then my skin doesn't always completely return to just the right place.  Sometimes that can have a 'fun' effect next time I pee.

That happened last night, when I was the first person to arrive home from work - and had a quick browse on the site, including a few clips.   I quickly decided to 'relieve' the tension, masturbating to one of my favourite new Gold Gallery clips and came fairly quickly.  I wiped with a tissue and as I went soft I put myself away - all cleaned up and much relaxed.   The rest of the household arrived home and we chatted about what to have for tea - my turn to cook, but I'd need to pop out to shop.  And before going out I needed a pee.

Now our main bathroom is downstairs next to the living room, so I went in, pushed the door to, lifted the lid and seat and stood facing the toilet.   Unzipped and pulled it out.  And you guessed it - I started to pee, and two completely separate jets shot out, one to the left missing the toilet and hitting the wall, the other to the right also mostly missing the toilet and instead splattering under the sink.  I stopped as quickly as I could, adjusted my position and tried again slightly more gently with exactly the same results.

Then having rearranged my foreskin mostly back into place I managed to finish peeing into the toilet - before trying to silently mop the walls, tiled floor and anywhere else I could find with pee on it.   Without arising any suspicion of course from wife and son in the next room.  As much as we don't mind the fun, I know my wife would be seriously unimpressed at finding my piss all over the wall and floor.

Nothing was said - so I must have done an ok job...

- - - - - -

Today I've got the house to myself, so I decided to have another try - this time I'll save the masturbation for later.   As I was getting ready for my morning shower I 'arranged' my foreskin as it had been, with it pulled back slightly more on my left side.  I let go standing over the bathtub with spectacular results.  The result was the wide fan shape you see - plus spatters straight down too.

You'll see below the two main streams, plus a palm full of warm pee and splashes on my bare legs too.   It may be something I try a few more times - for comparison you understand.

1B4AF421-1E87-4065-939F-5316110451A0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Uncut, and in love with my tiny strip of flesh, would not cut it for anything in the world! I do pull back on a few ocasions to pee, but most of the time i don't, like @gldenwetgoose, not pulling back, sometimes, lead to some fairly interesting streams!

20220907_161156.jpg

Edited by AWN_84
Punctuations
  • Like 2
  • 11 months later...
On 9/14/2022 at 11:52 PM, Peenicks said:

So if you had a son, what would you do?

I am cut, but I would never do it to my own son, if I ever had one.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm uncut and I like it for pee stuff. I get nervous about what other people would think when first showing though.

I normally pee without pulling back, and then have to squeeze the pee out of my foreskin, or just leave it if I am feeling naughty and lazy. If I pull back, my stream can go really far and be even a bit hard to control. It also often had a 2nd stream going directly down, sometimes getting my pants wet. Sometimes it is fun to pull it back at a urinal and let my crazy pee stream be obvious to others. I could always show a picture of my stream here if anyone is interested.

Edited by SnakeFace
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SnakeFace said:

I'm uncut and I like it for pee stuff. I get nervous about what other people would think when first showing though.

I normally pee without pulling back, and then have to squeeze the pee out of my foreskin, or just leave it if I am feeling naughty and lazy. If I pull back, my stream can go really far and be even a bit hard to control. It also often had a 2nd stream going directly down, sometimes getting my pants wet. Sometimes it is fun to pull it back at a urinal and let my crazy pee stream be obvious to others. I could always show a picture of my stream here if anyone is interested.

Definitely interested!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

Took pictures of my stream with my foreskin held back a little. After I did it I realised I probably should be holding my foreskin back more for when I pee. I don't hold it back much because the skin is tight.

My stream was more so splitting in 3 this time, and some of it ran down the underside and dripped down.

VideoCapture_20240119-095955.jpg

VideoCapture_20240119-100025.jpg

VideoCapture_20240119-100044.jpg

So messy!

• Love 1
On 1/19/2024 at 1:10 AM, SnakeFace said:

Took pictures of my stream with my foreskin held back a little. After I did it I realised I probably should be holding my foreskin back more for when I pee. I don't hold it back much because the skin is tight.

My stream was more so splitting in 3 this time, and some of it ran down the underside and dripped down.

VideoCapture_20240119-095955.jpg

VideoCapture_20240119-100025.jpg

VideoCapture_20240119-100044.jpg

Hot. Love a tight foreskin. I peed in a urinal at a spa next to a guy with a tight foreskin. I got hard and so did he. After pissing together a few times we got really naughty and peed on each others dicks when no one was around. We also rubbed our dicks together. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, Moore007 said:

Hot. Love a tight foreskin. I peed in a urinal at a spa next to a guy with a tight foreskin. I got hard and so did he. After pissing together a few times we got really naughty and peed on each others dicks when no one was around. We also rubbed our dicks together. 

I would love this to happen to me. I'll continue to let me cock be seen whenever I pee a urinal and show off my messy stream.

Speaking of that too, I did actually try peeing in a toilet today when I was with a friend while holding my foreskin back, but my stream is so strong while holding it back I just peed over the toilet.