• 4 weeks later...

I am an uncut American,  proud and happy to announce that. My doctor at birth said no to mutilating my dick, just said keep it clean.  I  have no problem pissing, indoors or out (mostly outdoors "dirty" pisses.) And I enjoy seeing other uncut men's cocks, in person or pics. Show 'em to me!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/1/2014 at 8:38 AM, lameduck58 said:

Happy to be uncut, circumcised guys will never know the fun of piss ballooning.

I love to hold my foreskin closed over the head of my cock as I piss and watch it balloon and then release it , feels great. You can't do that with a cut foreskin. 

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

I love to hold my foreskin closed over the head of my cock as I piss and watch it balloon and then release it , feels great. You can't do that with a cut foreskin. 

As a cut guy, I always find it a bit strange when I read comments like this. The majority of us gave no consent to what was done to us, nor given anesthesia during the process. The only silver lining is retaining no memory of what was most likely the most terrifying, painful, and cruel moment of our lives. Could you imagine intact women commenting this way about  women who have lost their clitoris to non-consensual surgery. "Cut girls can't imagine how good it feels to rub their clitoris." I don't know, just a thought. 

• Agree 1

A non-cut guy here. I agree with Simpfan about using the condom to simulate. I love having the non-cut dick, much more natural. And my GF agrees. Better late than never, here's a pic. 

896223357_download(4).jpeg.cce47d4e003b2c0f96dcc8a7ddcfaf9c (2).jpeg

Edited by Johnboy777
add'l material
5 hours ago, Simpfan said:

The first sex I had was at 17. I tried to at 16, but the guy would have had to slam it in to break my hymen. So someone else did slam it in a year later. I had literal blood and massive pain. And it impregnated me. The first clitoral orgasm I had when I was 24. Everything else was from vaginal Intercourse or rubbing my legs together when my bladder was full. And that later part I learned in childhood.

My example had nothing to do with hymens. I was referring to female genital mutilation. While western media usually portrays it as an African practice, it's a problem that persists in the first world also. An intact woman is one who has not had parts of her genitalia forcibly removed or otherwise mutilated. In some cases it involves full or partial excision of the visible clitoral glans.  

<snip> <snip> ... Get it cut, gentlemen ... 

"Health benefits: Male circumcision can reduce a male’s chances of acquiring HIV by 50% to 60% during heterosexual contact with female partners with HIV, according to data from three clinical trials. Circumcised men compared with uncircumcised men have also been shown in clinical trials to be less likely to acquire new infections with syphilis (by 42%), genital ulcer disease (by 48%), genital herpes (by 28% to 45%), and high-risk strains of human papillomavirus associated with cancer (by 24% to 47% percent).

While male circumcision has not been shown to reduce the chances of HIV transmission to female partners, it does reduce the chance that a female partner will acquire a new syphilis infection by 59%. In observational studies, circumcision has been shown to lower the risk of penile cancer, cervical cancer in female sexual partners, and infant urinary tract infections in male infants."

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/fact-sheets/hiv/male-circumcision-HIV-prevention-factsheet.html 

Pee S:  As Elaine said in Seinfeld, referring to an uncut ex: "It had no personality!" 

Pee Pee S: And these studies had nothing to do with Dr. Fredo so let's not go there! :) 

Pee Pee Pee S: And you do know what the treatment is for penile cancer, don't you?   ✂️

Edited by Peevert
6 hours ago, Peevert said:

<snip> <snip> ... Get it cut, gentlemen ... 

"Health benefits: Male circumcision can reduce a male’s chances of acquiring HIV by 50% to 60% during heterosexual contact with female partners with HIV, according to data from three clinical trials. Circumcised men compared with uncircumcised men have also been shown in clinical trials to be less likely to acquire new infections with syphilis (by 42%), genital ulcer disease (by 48%), genital herpes (by 28% to 45%), and high-risk strains of human papillomavirus associated with cancer (by 24% to 47% percent).

While male circumcision has not been shown to reduce the chances of HIV transmission to female partners, it does reduce the chance that a female partner will acquire a new syphilis infection by 59%. In observational studies, circumcision has been shown to lower the risk of penile cancer, cervical cancer in female sexual partners, and infant urinary tract infections in male infants."

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/fact-sheets/hiv/male-circumcision-HIV-prevention-factsheet.html 

Pee S:  As Elaine said in Seinfeld, referring to an uncut ex: "It had no personality!" 

Pee Pee S: And these studies had nothing to do with Dr. Fredo so let's not go there! 🙂

Pee Pee Pee S: And you do know what the treatment is for penile cancer, don't you?   ✂️

This is a topic in which I have done a great deal of research, and I'm afraid your studies are nowhere near as compelling as you think they are. One of them used Kenyan long haul truck drivers as a sample group. Let that marinate for awhile citizen of the first world. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

This is a topic in which I have done a great deal of research, and I'm afraid your studies are nowhere near as compelling as you think they are. One of them used Kenyan long haul truck drivers as a sample group. Let that marinate for awhile citizen of the first world. 

I have noticed that you guys who are uncut get all emotional when the health issue comes up but it really is true.  Guys who are cut are less likely to catch diseases like AIDS from a women versus guys who are uncut.  Also less likely to transmit disease to a woman.  

Well, once it's cut there's not much going back - and you don't miss what you never (remember) having.

Conversely for those with a foreskin they're entitled to be attached to it - it's attached to them of course.

Some will say tom-ay-toe and others tom-ah-toe but we all live happily ever after.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Peevert said:

I have noticed that you guys who are uncut get all emotional when the health issue comes up but it really is true.  Guys who are cut are less likely to catch diseases like AIDS from a women versus guys who are uncut.  Also less likely to transmit disease to a woman.  

I've noticed these outdated, deeply flawed, studies used frequently as coping mechanisms for cut guys who had no consent in the matter. By the way, I believe the last westerner to get AIDS from a woman was Magic Johnson and he's still here. However you are correct that cut guys have a slightly better chance of not catching AIDS during unprotected sex in the developing world. So you're in a safer position than the uncut gentleman who exchanged a goat for sexual favors. 

Edited by Takashi96
  • Agree 1

That's like saying we had no consent in being conceived.  True, but irrelevant.  

I'm not turning this into a pissing contest.  You're getting a little overly sensitive.  The numbers are there, choose to believe them or choose not to believe them.