When Julia went skiing - An illustrated story

19 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Fantastic artwork! I love these three. The look of pure relief, the lovely trickle of pee, and then the little drips still trickling out as she pulls her panties and ski trousers back up! ❤️ Fantastic!

Thanks, these are some of my favourite works too from this series!

• Agree 1

That is the second most georgous story you have written only second behind the neighbor one with May and Alex @Gotah  Can you do a few drawings or a story about a couple who is trying reverse potty training.  Like they have to wear dipars and use the training potty while maybe going on the floor.  I'd love to see what your creative mind could come up with

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Jar351 said:

That is the second most georgous story you have written only second behind the neighbor one with May and Alex @Gotah  Can you do a few drawings or a story about a couple who is trying reverse potty training.  Like they have to wear dipars and use the training potty while maybe going on the floor.  I'd love to see what your creative mind could come up with

Thanks alot! ... Sadly though I am not a big fan of diapers and I personally don't like to work on stuff where I'm not "feeling it", hope this makes sense and I hope you understand why I don't really like to do this.

That was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - you are the most talented visual storyteller.

I like to think that maybe, Julia from the comfort of a warm bath has time to reflect on events - to realise it could have been much worse, to think about those 'perverts' and actually she had a power over them. Maybe to think that actually there was something quite exciting about peeing on a mountainside...   and maybe to dwell on that excitement for a bit of quiet 'Julia time'.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Gotah said:

Your welcome and thank you for enjoying it!

That's because I'm the only one here haha

I had the same thought after I finished the story and for this exact reason I made another bonus drawing for you all.

This is how I imagined Julia shortly after she arrived home, enjoying the freedom.

juliabonus.thumb.jpg.6e599dbb3c8e8b3e20265baf90a440d1.jpg

Thank you!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1