peeing and farting

If you were peeing in front of someone else and you accidentally farted, would you be totally embarrassed or would you just except that it is a natural thing to do and carry on ?

The same question applies if you were the voyeur, would it be a turn off for you or would you just except it for what it is ?

Farting is not something that I find a turn on, but equally I wouldn't be horrified if my wife accidentally did it while peeing in front of me. I would rather it didn't happen, but I except the human body and all its flaws.

My wife on the other hand would be so embarrassed if this happened while she was weeing on me or In front of me.

I hope I am not lowering the tone of the forums by asking this question, We were just curious as to other people's opinion on the subject.

• Like 3

From my experience it’s been more of a thing her having a big pee squatting or hovering and it happening as is pushing it out so if it’s for relief and she is getting pleasure from it might aswell take it for what it is and enjoy that she isn’t holding back 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Wife Bonita playfully farts at me from time to time, and will also come over, sweetly put her arm around me, murmur "Hey Jimmy I brought you something from Mexico" and let one fly.

We both convulse with laughter.

Farts are funny yes?

Unless they're "sharts"... 😝

Well, as someone who can fart for England, I'm quite relaxed about my own farts and other people's.  It's not something I would regard an issue.  However I do expect people to be honest about it if they've let off and not pretend that they aren't responsible for it.   

Okay so I've been thinking about this topic since I came across it and have gone out of my way to see how often farts (I'm still laughing lol) happen when I pee. My findings conclude that they happen almost every time I've peed! With the exception of being in the shower, about 8 times out of 10 whenever I've sat on the toilet to pee I've let out at least one tiny fart. It's so bizarre. I guess it's so natural I've never paid it any mind. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

real question, certainly im not the only one who thinks its kinda cute and sexy when getting peed on if she lets out a little toot, am i the only one? and for you ladies, how often do you toot when peeing? do you try to hide it or do you just let it go? i always say better in than out......

There was a thread about this not too long ago. I don't personally find farts attractive (but they do make me laugh hysterically most of the time!) But I was surprised to see so many other members do. I decided to track my pee farts and found that almost every time I sat down to pee I let out at least a tiny fart! Much more common than I originally thought so I assumed most people would have a lot of fun with me lol.

Edited by Bacardi
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

There was a thread about this not too long ago. I don't personally find farts attractive (but they do make me laugh hysterically most of the time!) But I was surprised to see so many other members do. I decided to track my pee farts and found that almost every time I sat down to pee I let out at least a tiny fart! Much more common than I originally thought so I assumed most people would have a lot of fun with me lol.

farting is not my thing but it is still a function of the body just like peeing......given the right situation it could be arousing.