I got the house to myself

2 hours ago, Colormerose said:

I used to love going to the basement to do it because we had an old house and old basement so no risk of like damage really. plus it had a drain in the floor as well as a hose connected to the wash sink that was down there, and the washer and dryer were down there. so I could go down there when I was going to be alone for awhile.. have fun even wet my jeans if i wanted and wash them immediately before anyone ever came home. 

Sounds perfect - a basement with floor drain would be wonderful. I had a basement in a previous house, but no drain. Having said that, the basement was a little damp, so maybe it would have been OK just to add to the dampness a little. I wasn't into the kink then though!

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Sounds perfect - a basement with floor drain would be wonderful. I had a basement in a previous house, but no drain. Having said that, the basement was a little damp, so maybe it would have been OK just to add to the dampness a little. I wasn't into the kink then though!

Definitely made it slightly easier for me at those times in my life. 😉 

• Like 1