Kelly's College Pee Adventures Part 5

It took a moment for Kelly‘s liquor-addled mind to process what was happening. Her delayed reaction time, coupled with the freezing effects of pure shock, allowed the kiss to continue for nearly ten seconds before Kelly pushed Holly away from her, more roughly than she had intended, which sent Holly stumbling back a few feet.

“What are you doing?!” Kelly exclaimed in a half-scream, half-whisper. The look of extreme shame and innocence on Holly’s face drew a rush of sympathy in Kelly, but the uninvited kiss was enough to keep her on the edge of anger. Neither girl spoke; they simply stared at each other, Kelly with irritation, Holly with sorrow, as the moonlight illuminated the clearing and mild gusts of wind enhanced the aroma of urine. Holly hadn’t moved from the awkward stance she took after being shoved, which left her right foot settled on dry dirt and her left foot steeped in an inch deep puddle of piss.

Finally, Holly spoke. “Kelly, I’m so sorry,” she began, shuffling her foot out of the puddle as if she just now realized where it was, “it’s just that you looked so beautiful just now and the alcohol and…and…” She bit her lip as if she wanted to say more, but decided against it. Kelly shook off her anger in that moment and lightly grasped Holly’s hand.

“Hey, listen, don’t feel bad. Let’s just get back to the party for now and enjoy ourselves. We can talk about this later tonight.”

Holly smiled brightly. “You’re the best.”

The tranquility of room 523 of Mallor Hall was shattered as the two laughing girls burst in, the few shots taken after their forest bathroom break sustaining their wild state.

“I still can’t get over how the one guy with the backwards hat wouldn’t leave you alone after you said ‘fuck off’ four times! Oh my god, talk about desperate!” Holly said as she closed the door behind her. Her room was set up more or less like Kelly’s, as neither girl had had much time to add their own personal flair to make their rooms unique. Her roommate Emily’s bed, located next to the door, was unoccupied, so the girls didn’t bother to lower their voices.

“I know, right? Oh, speaking of desperate, I gotta pee so bad!” Kelly responded, bouncing back and forth in exaggerated urgency.

“Shoulda just joined me in pissing in those bushes on the way back,” Holly laughed.

“I’ve had enough of public urination for one night thank you very much,” Kelly replied with a smile as she made her way to the bathroom. Holly hopped on her bed which was bordering the wall with the room’s windows. As she sprawled on her bed and fiddled with her phone, Kelly discovered that the bathroom door was locked.

“Occupied!” A small voice squeaked from the other side. Emily.

“Oh, sorry!” Kelly said dejectedly. She turned around in defeat and sat next to Holly. “Fuck, I really have to go. Oh well, I can hold it for now. Hey, do you want to talk about what happened earlier?”

Holly stiffened. “Oh, yeah, sure. I’m sorry again. I guess now would be the time to mention that I’m, well, I’m a lesbian.”

“Oh, whoah, really?” Kelly said in mock surprise. “I think when you jammed your tongue in my mouth might have tipped me off. Look, I’m really happy for you and I’m honestly flattered, but I don’t feel the same way. I’m straight as an arrow.”

“I know, I just couldn’t help wondering and there’s a million better ways to go about finding out than what I did but fuck, I was just overtaken by desire in that moment. Thanks for understanding, I really do value your friendship and I’d be crushed if that ended.”

“I value you too.” The frustration of being so near a toilet yet so far away was increasing Kelly’s desperation tenfold, and she now had both hands squeezing her crotch. She spoke through gritted teeth, “I just have to ask, what was it at that particular moment that made you want to kiss me so suddenly? Was it just the alcohol?”

Holly blushed bright red. “I can’t believe I’m about to tell you this, but I have…well….let me put it this way: there’s something about you right now that’s turning me on as much as I was back in the woods.”

Kelly puzzled over Holly’s cryptic response while simultaneously keeping the floodgates closed. “What, like….that I have to pee?” She partially meant it as a joke, but there was nothing else that connected between the two moments.

To Kelly’s immense surprise, Holly answered, “Yeah, actually, you got it. I have a pee fetish, plain and simple. For as long as I can remember I go wild when another girl has to piss, or is pissing, or just finished pissing. Fuck, just the idea of it gets me horny! And watching you peeing on the ground, just inches away from me, well, it was like I was on fire.”

There was a moment of silence. Suddenly, with her legs crossed and her hands clasped around her quivering crotch, Kelly laughed. “I guess I must be driving you crazy right now!”

Holly smiled. “Yep.”

“Look, that’s nothing to feel ashamed about. I never know anyone with that fetish before but I’ve heard of it. It’s actually pretty common, right? Nobody should ever have to feel embarrassed because of their sexuality, whether it’s what gender they like or what kinks they have.”

“You really are amazing,” Holly said compassionately, “The world needs more open-minded people like you.”

“Aw that’s sweet, but holy shit I have to pee so bad right now I don’t even think I can hold it.”

Holly thought for a second and tried to suppress the creeping grin that arose at her idea. “Ok, I’d offer you a cup or something but I don’t think there are any in here. Soooo, why don’t you piss out the window?”

The window was aligned with Holly’s bed. There were four sets of small window panes along the wall, and the two closer to the bathroom door were permanently locked. Only the ones at the front of and the foot of Holly’s bed could be opened.

“Holly, how would that even work?” Normally Kelly would have scoffed at the idea on principle alone, but her desperation was overwhelming and she was willing to try anything to find relief. “If I stuck my butt out the window I’d fall out since the bed’s lined up with it.”

“You could pee facing frontwards. Like, just slide your legs out the window while sitting on the edge of the bed.”

A small debate broke out between the two, but before she knew it the too desperate Kelly had the window open and was about to lower her pants. “Hey, I don’t mean to be a prude, but you could you look away? I mean, I’m totally cool with everything you told me, but, you know, it would be a little weird if you watched me.”

“Oh, yeah, of course,” Holly said with very obvious disappointment as she turned to face the other way.

“Thank you.” Kelly lowered her pants and slowly slid her legs out the window so they were dangling. She realized the spray would probably soak her pants if they stayed around her ankle so she pulled her legs back in and took them off completely. She once again slid her now naked lower half out the window and rested her butt on Holly’s bed. Looking down into the dark abyss below her (Holly’s room was on the fifth floor and faced the woods) Kelly had a moment of panic.

“Holly, oh my god, this is terrifying, can you please please please hold onto me!” In no time at all, as if she had been waiting for this request, Holly was on the bed next to Kelly and wrapped her arms around her waist.

“Don’t worry, I got you, there’s no way you can fall.”

Kelly threw her head back and closed her eyes, placing complete trust in Holly. Holly naturally stared directly at Kelly’s vagina, eagerly awaiting the release. All at once, a gush of pee escaped and went sailing to the ground in a wide arc. It took a few seconds for the splattering sound to begin, as they were so high up, but when it did it was steady and forceful. Holly shuddered in ecstasy just staring at Kelly’s pissing pussy and the remarkable stream shooting forth. Her hands were placed right above the stream. Could she get away with brushing her fingers directly in it?

She looked at Kelly, who continued to clamp her eyes tight in abject terror. How often would an opportunity like this come around? “You’re doing fine Kelly, I have you, you’re alright” Holly cooed as she slowly moved her right hand. Soon a sensation of warmth announced that she had succeeded. It was bliss. She dipped more and more of her hand against the stream and soon it was dripping wet with Kelly’s urine. There was a bit of splashback due to the interference of her hand, and the mattress as well as Kelly herself was getting lightly misted, but the stream was finally tapering off. As it ended, Holly snuck her hand right in front of Kelly’s pussy and was thrilled to get the final spurt of pee right on her palm.

“I’m gonna pull you back now, ok?” Holly said. Kelly nodded and finally opened her eyes. Kelly inched her way back slowly while Holly grabbed her waist and pulled back to help her.

“Holly, your hand’s soaked.”

“Oh, yeah, I, uh, slipped a little and guess you sprayed me a bit.”

“Right, ok. Thanks for helping me. I’d say I owe you one but I’m gonna assume the show was well worth it.” She smiled to emphasize that she wasn’t upset.

“Yeah, you could say that! And thankfully nobody was walking through the woods tonight or they would have gotten a show too. Or more, come to think of it.”

Kelly and Holly both shared a laugh until Kelly remembered she was sitting on Holly’s bed completely nude from the waist down, her unwiped pussy dabbing Holly’s mattress. “I don’t know how I keep finding myself in these situations. Mind handing me my clothes? And a paper towel?”

The girls sat and talked casually for another hour until Kelly announced she was tired and decided to head home, leaving Holly with the most erotic memory she had ever had.

• Like 3

I liked the story, but could not help to notice: I would understand Emily being in the bathroom during the window pee, however staying in the bathroom for a full hour afterward... I think you should rework the end, somewhat. It might be fun if Emily barged in while Kelly is still nude from the waist downward, for example, which I kept hoping for; or you might just remove the "talked casually for another hour" and just have Kelly move out immediately, or...