Why do women pee so loud and hard?

1 hour ago, Wolf88 said:

I think it is because girls typically sits or squat when they are peeing. My girlfriend has a big stream when she is on the toilet but a softer one when she stands up in the bathtube....

I always felt that it's because women just use more force while peeing. Guys just let it flow normally 

• Like 1

Women certainly pee loudly, whether it's splashing into the bowl or the hissing sound they make as it comes out the urethra. 

Do women tend to push the pee out faster instead of letting it out naturally, or does it come out loud and fast naturally if they're desperate?

You do see women produce quite little trickles sometimes but that seems more common if their bladder isn't very full so there's not much pee to come out. 

• Like 1

It depends on the woman. I have had some girlfriends that had amazing, long, hard, loud streams. I have had others who slow trickle which eventually pools and starts to run, and a couple who just did little drops after being desperate. 

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Starks2010 said:

It depends on the woman. I have had some girlfriends that had amazing, long, hard, loud streams. I have had others who slow trickle which eventually pools and starts to run, and a couple who just did little drops after being desperate. 

Agree. It varies from individual to individual.  Have had a similar convo with women about this subject, and one told me she actively holds her "lady parts" open while peeing to minimize the sound as it's embarrassing to her.

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2021 at 4:24 AM, Roh2k said:

So I've seen this quite a lot. Guys have weaker and softer streams compared to women. The women on the other hand have such powerful streams. Why Is it ladies?

My husband is always bothered by the fact that I have a bigger and stronger stream than his. He always tries to pee hard like me, but he can't. I tried to explain to him that women in general pee hard and men don't.

• Like 1

For example, I didn't even really ask myself why women piss stronger, harder and louder than men. It's a matter of physiology here. It just gives me great pleasure to hear, see and realize that women can piss so hard and loudly and at the same time a lot and long piss. It always excites me very much and I'm very glad that women can do this, I'm just happy to enjoy it endlessly. Yes, a woman is a queen and a goddess, it is the embodiment of beauty in nature, that's why they can do this. I very love it when a woman pisses very strong, hard and powerfully, and great thanks to nature and women for being able to piss so hard and loudly. Therefore, I want to express my gratitude to women - thank you very much, dear and lovely women, that you can piss so strong, hard and loud. Your powerful, strong, hard and loud streams can be enjoyed forever, be proud of such abilities and use them to the maximum 😘

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AWN_84 said:

Simple explanation? Woman have shorter urethra. Long explanation? It will take too long to explain, simply enjoy god's creation at work lol

Please no long complex medical explanations….  It’s a subject that’s been wrung dry already 

🤣🤣

• Agree 1

The answer should be obvious: God created man as his equal. Then he created a woman. Quite obviously, he wasn't satisfied with the prototype, did some enhancements to the design, removing some obstructive plumbing, added some pressure, and with a little streamlining, softening of lines, and a little adornment perfection was achieved 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I work in Texas, and about 6 months ago my work moved me into a portable building (double wide) that has 8 offices, a small kitchen area, and 2 bathrooms (one for each sex).  I was able to select my office location first, and naturally chose the one directly across from the women’s bathroom 😉

There are 3 women who work there, and thanks to the paper thin walls that are inherent to portable buildings, and no fan/vent in the bathroom, it is amazing how clear I can hear the goings on inside the bathroom just from my office.  So much so, that I’ve learned the bathroom habits of each lady:

One is a French lady, about 40 years old, very thin figure and always wears tight leather pants. When she goes, I hear a very loud splashing that could only be made by a solid stream from fairly high.  I imagine she hovers above the toilet a good bit.  Also, she’s pretty quick to get started, like maybe 15 seconds after closing the bathroom door.  And she abruptly stops after peeing maybe 20 seconds on average.  

One is a divorced lady of about 48 with brown shoulder length hair, largish boobs and curvy figure, but not truly overweight… maybe 150 lbs.  She always wears jeans (sometimes almost cameltoe) and a blouse of some type.  When she goes, I only hear a slight tinkling that can last a good bit.  I’ve acted like I’m checking my phone while standing nearby the door, and have heard a slight hissing mixed with the tinkling noise.  I imagine she sits on the toilet, sometimes with her legs together muffling the sound which explains why I sometimes don’t hear much.  Also, she spends a good bit of time, so I imagine she’s probably checking her phone even after she’s finished for awhile. 

And then the 3rd woman is fairly young, maybe 25 Hispanic with a nice body.  She has long black hair with streaks of purple.  When she goes, I rarely hear anything at all.  I don’t know how she goes without making a sound, not even a trickling sound.   Maybe she goes while sitting on the sink?  My imagination runs away with it 😂

Anyway, I honestly can say it is a bit of a distraction for me and my office location as I’m trying to get work done.  But a nice benefit!

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 3

At the risk of mansplaining, what I remember from my studies is that the female urethra's sole purpose is peeing, so it's short and wide allowing for faster emptying of the bladder.

For men, even though most of us pee way more often than we cum, the primary purpose of our urethra is to deliver sperm, as reproductive value is far more important than relief. So, our long and thin urethras are optimized for reproduction and obviously it still gets the job done well enough for bladder relief.

• Like 1