Couple's close standing-up mutual golden shower, and more

This is one of those posts which needs every emoji....  love it, hugs, hot as hell (if K doesn't mind me saying so).

Absolutely awesome when a partner is prepared to try something new, out of their own comfort zone, but something nonetheless.  Really happy for you.

(And thankyou to K of course for her permission to share)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

This is one of those posts which needs every emoji....  love it, hugs, hot as hell (if K doesn't mind me saying so).

Absolutely awesome when a partner is prepared to try something new, out of their own comfort zone, but something nonetheless.  Really happy for you.

(And thankyou to K of course for her permission to share)

Thanks Goose. And I have passed on your thanks to K (who says hello 🙂). 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

This is lovely to read. Mr E and I have given each other golden showers, but not simultaneously. We may have to steal your idea! 

Thank you very much for sharing. I hope Mrs Kupar is in a better place soon and feels well again. ❤

Thank you Eli! Yes, Mrs Kupar is feeling much better today thanks. And please steal the idea - I'm sure you'll have fun!

• Hug 1
On 8/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, Kupar said:

This evening was one of the happiest, mutually satisfying wet playtimes I have had with K. Regular readers may remember that she says she doesn’t really get off on peeing, but is happy to indulge my kink because she knows it makes me happy and she can treat it as a bit of a laugh and have some fun – and this combination works for us. But now I am wondering if there is more to it than this.

She’s had a tough time emotionally over the last few days for reasons I don’t want to go into here. She’s one of the strongest people mentally that I know – but she’s not immune from feeling down, and today she was. But K being K, she didn’t want that to spoil an evening that we’d already decided would be a time for us to enjoy each other’s company and bodies.

I had been out for a swim at a lido about a 40 minute drive away, and we’d arranged that when I got back around 8pm we were going to try standing together, hugging each other close, and just peeing. I’d been filling up with water on my drive back from the pool and she’d been drinking too. We’d decided that the bath tub was the most practical place to do this so we could shower afterwards (‘wet’ sex isn’t on the agenda). While I was out (and incidentally, there will be an account of my mistimed filling up and holding later, in the Men Peeing thread) K had already had a glass of wine (and finished up the small amount left by swigging it straight from the bottle) and a glass of Martini, and when I came home she said she wanted a stiff gin and tonic that was downed in pretty quick time: she was intent on giving in to pleasure, and obliterating her sad, negative feelings for the rest of the day at least.

She led me upstairs and into the bathroom and asked if I wanted her naked, or to keep her black thong on. I couldn’t really believe my luck – she’s never really liked wetting before now – nor being peed on – and here she was clearly very up for both those things, and taking the lead. I have always counted myself lucky and privileged to be married to her! So we stood facing each other in the bath – me naked, and her in just her thong. I pulled her towards me and she lifted one leg up on to the side of the bath. I slid one of my legs between hers so she could hump my thigh if she wanted (it's a favourite thing). Naturally my cock had sprung to attention and was sandwiched between our bellies, pointing upwards. I didn’t think I was going to be able to pee with an erection like that, but I needn’t have worried 🙂 

We looked into each other’s eyes as the pee came hot and fast from both of us: hers flooding her thong and running down her legs, entwined with mine, and my pee shooting up between us, not quite reaching her breasts, but what the hell! I reached round behind her and stroked her bum, then rubbed her lips through the sodden fabric and felt her pee stream, while she pinched my nipples (she knows this drives me crazy!).

I don’t think either of us peed for longer than 30 seconds or so, but afterwards, we stayed in a close embrace for a minute, just luxuriating in the intense feeling of togetherness – I think K needed to prove a couple of things to herself, and this turned out to be the way she chose to do it: I was the lucky recipient, and more than this, I was the object of her desire, and in that moment I felt as much love for her as I have ever done, and sensed it coming back to me. There is no greater place to be, emotionally.

Then a quick rinse off and towel dry, and it was straight to the bedroom where suffice it to say she was on fire. And afterwards? Well there was a simultaneous pee into the toilet - her sitting towards the back with her legs wide apart while she took my cock in her hand and aimed it between her thighs, then of course we did the weekend cryptic crossword and I watched the test match highlights while K took herself off to bed with a vibrator. It’s been one hell of an evening 😊

[Described with permission]

This is like sexy and also so incredibly romantic at the same time. I love that despite it not being her "thing" she still will at times indulge with you. This time even as far as to leave her thong on!! I just love this story!!! It's definitely a sexy but awe story!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

This is like sexy and also so incredibly romantic at the same time. I love that despite it not being her "thing" she still will at times indulge with you. This time even as far as to leave her thong on!! I just love this story!!! It's definitely a sexy but awe story!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks so much ❤️