Hiding that outside wee from the neighbors

I live in normal suburbia with about 1/4 acre, and one of my hobbies is gardening.  In fact, I do some yard marking to keep deer out; however, I'd like to do more.  How does everyone hide their outside yard pees from the neighbors?  Especially on weekends when neighbors are home.  I don't have all of my fence finished, but getting caught would likely damage my close relationship with my neighbors.  Suggestions??  Pictures??

• Like 2

Quarter of an acre would be quite a big plot for suburbia in the UK! I'm jealous 😉. My garden has 6ft fence or wall all round, and a fair few trees or big shrubs that grow above that, so that even though we have a couple of nearby houses it's not that overlooked.

However, I think a key thing here might be timing. If you're marking your territory early in the morning before the neighbours are up and doing, or late evening when they've gone inside, that's probably safest 🙂

• Agree 3
7 minutes ago, Dasani said:

I've had well timed marking.  There's a construction fence between our yards, so, we see each other alot.  

OK - got you. My fence is close-boarded timber - that makes a big difference! (But I don't need it to go round 1/4 acre.) 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PeeFan86 said:

You could always pee in a bucket or some sort of container in a more secluded spot and then dump it around your yard? 

Maybe peeing directly into a watering can would be the way to go. I should think two or three bladderfuls should be enough to cover all your garden area.

I don't think your neighbors would suspect anything when you pour it out, and you can enjoy your little secret.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, glad1 said:

Maybe peeing directly into a watering can would be the way to go. I should think two or three bladderfuls should be enough to cover all your garden area.

I don't think your neighbors would suspect anything when you pour it out, and you can enjoy your little secret.

Here I am watering my garden with this perfectly normal water from this watering can that I definitely didn’t piss in earlier

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, Girlpee59 said:

I pee behind the shed

My garden is overlooked by neighbours but over the years, I have learnt where I can pee without being noticed or I appear to be doing something, either kneeling or working between shrubs and then opening my trouser fly I can get my penis out and very casually pee while appearing to be doing something. Nobody has ever said anything or even bothered to look at what I'm doing. 

• Like 1

In the summer time I go commando in a dark pair if cargo shorts when I'm out in the garden and just pee when I need, if I'm in amongst the shrubs no one notices.  When I'm out watering in the evening I do the tubs on the patio first so that everything is wet then when I'm peeing all anyone sees or hears is the water from the hose or watering can.

Edited by mickymoist
typos
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2021 at 1:04 PM, Colormerose said:

I believe your profile said you were a girl right? Well then you have it way easier than guys even.. hello the lovely benefit of a sundress or skirt dear!! 🙂 if its long enough you could walk around your yard pee a little  as you go. just spread your legs a little, or if being a little more careful... make sure skirt is out of the way and keep legs crossed so it goes down one area, that would mean more of a shower after vs spreading legs open with skirt on

Now that's a great idea. And as mentioned us guys don't have that option lol 

• Like 2