The Birthday Shout Thread

Well, first of the month always seems to be an extra long list of birthdays.  Maybe people just maintaining a little separation from real life by choosing 1st of the month - I mean I did that and only recently came clean about mine.  Anyway we'll go with the dates, and in the active category today are some huge PF names...

A very, very Happy Birthday shout today to @wetwulf @amack @Love pussy @Luvgirlspee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, first of the month always seems to be an extra long list of birthdays.  Maybe people just maintaining a little separation from real life by choosing 1st of the month - I mean I did that and only recently came clean about mine.  Anyway we'll go with the dates, and in the active category today are some huge PF names...

A very, very Happy Birthday shout today to @wetwulf @amack @Love pussy @Luvgirlspee

Happy birthday to all from me too!

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I may fall into that category! Thanks anyway!

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Maybe people just maintaining a little separation from real life by choosing 1st of the month

Yeah, my birthday is not actually on the 1st, but I appreciate the birthday wishes regardless!

• Thanks 1

October 13th and there is one birthday today - but as it's a regular and active contributor who has chosen not to share his real world birthday with us, then I'm not going to blow his cover either.  (oops - I gave away that he's male - that narrows it down)

Happy Birthday good friend from all of us.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’ll take that as wishes for this year… otherwise you’ve got 362 days to wait!  Cheers!

Hahaha I do apologise. Many backdated happy returns my friend and if you're not careful your sense of humour might lead me to pee myself! Hahaha xD

Edited by PissOnMyParade
Wrong your/you're
  • Haha 1