The Birthday Shout Thread

We're getting very close to the end of 2022, where this Birthday thread will be allowed to rest in peace - it's been running for the whole of '22 and a bit longer, so anything more will just be duplication.

You know the criteria by now - members who've been active contributors to the site and are still regular users.

Today that means we shout a very Happy Birthday to:

@supersnogger  @Mysterious Brunette  

The end of an era....   The idea to post a little tribute to active members celebrating birthdays actually started in mid August '21, so has now been running just over a year.   I didn't want to stop it in August so it seemed fitting to carry it on until the end of 2022 and here we are.

So today - for the final time - we celebrate some of our active member's birthdays:

@Wetseat  @AlexWolf20  @eyespypee  @jursi204  

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR - MAY IT BE A SPECTACULAR ONE

PW2015-12-Liger-Belair_leader-1.thumb.jpg.1b91cd386a6c7fd7d52cbebacc04af4b.jpg

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The end of an era....   The idea to post a little tribute to active members celebrating birthdays actually started in mid August '21, so has now been running just over a year.   I didn't want to stop it in August so it seemed fitting to carry it on until the end of 2022 and here we are.

So today - for the final time - we celebrate some of our active member's birthdays:

@Wetseat  @AlexWolf20  @eyespypee  @jursi204  

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR - MAY IT BE A SPECTACULAR ONE

PW2015-12-Liger-Belair_leader-1.thumb.jpg.1b91cd386a6c7fd7d52cbebacc04af4b.jpg

Thanks for running this thread @gldenwetgoose. It's been lovely ❤️

It is nice to finally be 21, I didn’t really drink much prior to turning 21 but now i can drink a little every now and then and when i have to pee it comes out longer and i don’t feel as shy or nervous. Looking forward to diaper wetting at bars. 

• Love 1
Just now, Wetseat said:

It is nice to finally be 21, I didn’t really drink much prior to turning 21 but now i can drink a little every now and then and when i have to pee it comes out longer and i don’t feel as shy or nervous. Looking forward to diaper wetting at bars. 

Happy birthday! Enjoy your celebrations 🎉

• Thanks 1