The Birthday Shout Thread

The birthday honours this time go to:   The Birthday Shout Thread

Actually a belated birthday, it was 13th August last year that I first posted here and it's amazing that it's covered a whole year.  Huge thanks to @Sophie & @Kupar who've assisted too.   It seems a little odd to suddenly stop in mid August, so my plan is to continue until the end of 2022 all being well.  Plus there are new members have joined during the last year and we can't miss them out can we...

Quick reminder that the people listed here are those with a birth date listed on their profile (and therefore showing on the Activity page), who have a content score greater than zero and who have accessed the site within the last three months of so...

And today that means:  @thcblazekingthc  @Wettrliz  @RBPR  @Kanjer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Actually a belated birthday, it was 13th August last year that I first posted here and it's amazing that it's covered a whole year.  Huge thanks to @Sophie & @Kupar who've assisted too.   It seems a little odd to suddenly stop in mid August, so my plan is to continue until the end of 2022 all being well.  Plus there are new members have joined during the last year and we can't miss them out can we...

Quick reminder that the people listed here are those with a birth date listed on their profile (and therefore showing on the Activity page), who have a content score greater than zero and who have accessed the site within the last three months of so...

Thanks for this initiative Goose. It's been really lovely to see the names of all the active members each day 😊

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thank you for doing this Goose and sticking with it. It's a wonderful idea! 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1