Stellas new discovery

4 hours ago, pissinggodess said:

(alright this probs was awful but everything takes time so any criticism is highly appreciated) 

It wasn't awful, and you're off to a hot start. It felt a little rushed at the end (you only briefly mention that she wet the bed "and loved it" without going into detail), but you have a good setup to tell more. Does she tell her friend? Or maybe the friend finds out? I really do want to know what her next hot and wet experience will be.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, wetwulf said:

It wasn't awful, and you're off to a hot start. It felt a little rushed at the end (you only briefly mention that she wet the bed "and loved it" without going into detail), but you have a good setup to tell more. Does she tell her friend? Or maybe the friend finds out? I really do want to know what her next hot and wet experience will be.

Ah thank you low-key having a fan girl moment your stories are amazing il def go into more detail next time and her friends finding out is a really juicy idea .

thank you so much !! ❤️

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, pissinggodess said:

low-key having a fan girl moment your stories are amazing

That's really sweet. Thank you. I look forward to reading more of the story. 

Edited by wetwulf
On 8/12/2021 at 9:19 PM, pissinggodess said:

Hi y'all, im still new to writing things such a fictional stories so bear with me for a while, Anyways this story is about a 19 year old girl named Stella who makes a new naughty discovery. This story will contain the following naughty peeing, masterbation, peeing with others, and wetting panties. If you guys like this story I will make it into a series if that is what y'all want let me know below...k thanks luv ya all 😉

Stellas diary

Dear diary, today I made a new discovery and a naughty one at that..I like peeing. Now im not talking about peeing when you gotta go, im talking peeing anywhere and any way that I can (it may or may not turn me on). Now your probably wondering, "Stella how the hell does one discover this new interest?" well I'll tell you. It was a hot, Saturday afternoon.......

Earlier in the summer I took it upon myself to move into my first apartment for my second year of university, I had been living in my new home for a little less than a month now and wanted to show my best friend Olivia my new place after everything was unpacked and ready. the apartment was small but cozy and was in the heart of the city close to my school so in my mind it was perfect. Today was the day Olivia was going to come over. Olivia and I have been friends since the 3rd grade, we grew up together. Olivia is short but curvy as hell with the body everyone dreams of having, whereas I have more of the model aspect, Im tall and lanky and quite flat but my face on the other hand (total 10/10). Anyways Olivia had planned for us to go on a hike in the forest nearby and then go back to my place for drinks ..Now I Hate hiking but I said yes anyways as its a excuse to see my friend (who I may or may not be attracted too). 

As it was a hot Saturday I wore nike shorts with a light blue tank top, I packed my backpack with snacks and plenty of water. As soon I finished packing my phone buzzed

Olivia : hey im outside are you ready to go, or do I need to drag you out of there myself 

me: yes. Im ready ....Ill be out right now 

Reluctantly I dragged myself to the car, I hopped in and nearly started drooling. She looked amazing. Tight clothes that showed off every curve of her body, and a lose messy bun. She always had her lashes and nails done she was that type of girl. The girl of my dreams

"thank you so much for agreeing to come on this hike with me, it feels like ages since we saw each other" Olivia said as she started to drive down the road

" Olivia don't be so dramatic, we saw each other last week" I said groaning playfully 

"I know, I know but Im still surprised you said yes to physical activity.. much less outdoors" she yelped back 

" I was a little shocked myself but anytime with you is fun, even if its outside and a workout" I said "also here ill but on some music for the road" I added 

As we were driving, laughing, chatting and singing along to the music I noticed a familiar feeling in my bladder. Thats when it hit me. I had not gone pee before we left. 

"Shit" I mumbled to myself 

"huh? did you say something??" Olivia asked 

shit she must have heard me quick think of a excuse

"Oh, I was just uh.. thinking about the stuff I need to do before school starts" I responded as calm as I could 

I don't know how much longer were going to be in this car for but I gotta piss. Ill just wait until were there to avoid stopping.. I can hold till then right?? 

20 Minuets later we arrived at the trail, It was pretty much empty due to the heat but due to the lushness of the forest it was much cooler than in the city, I had to admit it was pretty nice here compared to the concrete jungle I lived in. 

"Alright so the hike is about 2.5 hours long, Im taking you somewhere special." Olivia said 

"Okay.. lets go !!" I said a little too excited 

there better be a bathroom out there or I will piss my goddamn pants 

we piled out of the car and began our trek, with each passing step my bladder sloshed around making my need much worse.

As I was walking I felt my bike shorts rubbing against my clit, making me both horny and desperate to piss. I guess as we were walking I began to become less subtle about my need and Olivia asked 

" hey , uh are you good you look like you are about to piss your pants?'

"Uh yeah im uh fine just sweaty and got a sore muscle from walking uphill.." I said with pain in my voice 

" alright whatever you say Stella" she responded, she sounded like she didn't believe me but there was no way I was gonna pee anywhere but a toilet 

As time went on Olivia stopped, she whipped around and announced 

" Okay we still have about 10 miles till the spot, but I gotta piss right now, You coming ?" 

"uh sure, but where are you going to go.. there aren't any bathrooms here." I asked back 

" right in there" she said as she pointed into the forest "I do it all the time, don't stress."

I followed her into the forest holding my pussy when she wasn't looking, anything to hold my pee in. Thats when Olivia stopped and pulled down her shorts and sunk into a squat releasing her

groomed pussy out into the open, I tried my best not to look, as soon as I did I watched as her pussy lips parted and a yellow torrent began gushing out of her pee hole.

"like what ya ?" she teased 

she must have saw me staring, but how could I not.. its her

"HAHA" I giggled back paying it as cool as I could 

Watching her piss her golden stream as it splattered over the leaves made another kind of wetness occur down below, and it wasn't from pee. Just as she finished I felt a spurt wet my panties, I quickly grabbed my pussy to gain control.

"I CANT HOLD IT ANY MORE!!" I yelled "Olivia I need to pee but I don't know how in the forest"

"girl I got you ill show you, can you hold for one sec?" she replied 

"alright so get yourself in a squat position and remove your pants and panties" she said "then you just gotta relax and let it all come out" 

"O-o-okay' I said shakily slowing pulling down my pants 

I sunk into my squat like Olivia had done before and waited but noting came out. I waited a little longer and then a small trickle came out, soon after I was gushing with piss, It felt SO GOOD

,So good in fact the I let out moan of pleasure from both the relief and wetness that was seeping from my pussy. 

After that Olivia and I finished out hike and we went back to my place. 

Now after many shots and bottles of wine Olivia ubered home , I was drunk as shit. As soon as she left I felt that familiar feeling in my bladder. I had to pee. Now normal people would just go to the bathroom but I wanted to hold a bit longer. As time went on I felt myself getting more and more desperate (and turned on). I was so damn horny. Then I had a idea, I quickly grabbed my computer and looked up "naughty peeing girls" online and saw so many women peeing in places that are just down right naughty . I felt my wetness grow as I decided I wanted to try this. I saw one video of a girl peeing on the arm of her couch and rubbing her pink pussy all over it . That was exactly what I was going to do. So I got my drunk ass up and made my way to the couch , straddling the arm I placed my bare pussy on it, almost instantly I began to pee.It started pooling around my pussy, it was a warm puddle of my pee,I began rocking my hips back and forth, the friction mixed with the pee leaving my pee hole felt amazing 

"oh my god" I moaned starting to rub faster and faster 

I could feel my pee coming to a end. once I finished I decided I wasn't done yet and drank some more. As soon as my bladder filled up I was ready to race to the couch , when a new idea hit me . I put on panties and took off my shirt. I went to my kitchen where the floor was tile and squatted down. Panties still on I felt them grow warm. As my panties filled up it began leaking all over the floor. unable to resist I began rubbing my clit with my wet panties (still peeing). It sent shivers down my body. MY GOD did it every feel good. I could no longer stay silent and began moaning. My pee ended but I kept rubbing, I got closer and closer. 

"I-I-I-Im g-g-g-gonna c-cum" I gasped through moans 

"FUUUUUCCKKK" i screamed as I reached my peak 

pee began squirting out of pussy and my orgasm finally subsided. I was tucked out and headed to bed. That night I didn't bother getting up to pee I wet my bed (like a naughty little girl) and loved it. The next morning I swore to my self that many more naughty pisses where coming (and many more orgasms). Now I just gotta keep my bladder full 

to be continued.....

(alright this probs was awful but everything takes time so any criticism is highly appreciated) 

Hot story!! Hope you write more. 🙂