I Finally Did It! Locker Room Pee!

51 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

You guys are all the best. Can't think of any other place I could announce I had checked off one of my biggest turn on activities and be accepted and praised for it 🥰🥰 I feel like with you guys I can do anything!

…and you can. 

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Now I know why you guys enjoy this so much! I can't wait to do it again!!

The thrill of possibly being seen adds such a spice to the naughtiness of the brazen act. It gets the adrenaline flowing which is of itself an immense rush. 

It's just so dirty and forbidden and almost addictive so you want it again and again.

Bravo!! Welcome aboard as a full member of a very exclusive club.😁👍👏🌦🥇

Glad to hear that you have plucked up the courage and checked off one of your desires!  Sounds like you really enjoyed it and now you have done it once, I am absolutely confident that it won’t be the last time peeing in the locker room and maybe lead you to peeing other places as well.   Maybe next step as you get comfortable will be to pee in the locker room, but leaving a puddle rather than using a drain…. Who knows, your choice.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

@Bacardi Wonderful story, I bet it was a real turn on to be able to act out your fantasy. Lets hope you get more daring, as Alfresco says, maybe a puddle next time. Maybe with your husband there as well. I hope you keep us updated with your adventures.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2021 at 1:02 AM, Bacardi said:

I went swimming again today with my family. I was already feeling sorta horny and when I got out of the locker room I was happy to see we were the only people there! I was splashing around with my kiddo and hanging out with my husband when I decided I was gonna go for a pee. I got up and headed to the locker room but stopped short of the bathrooms. It was so empty that I decided today was the day. I was going to do pick a drain and pee over it! 

I went allllll the way to the back row where the lights were much dimmer and found a drain at the very back in the corner. It took a few moments of waffling, but eventually I talked myself into squatting down and pulling my bikini to the side. My heart was racing and my fingers were trembling, but eventually I started peeing! It was just a little trickle at first, but eventually I was spraying a pretty healthy stream just a few inches from the drain. It was mesmerizing watching it disappear and it really did turn me on a lot. It was over far too soon, and I just snapped my bikini back into place, stood up, and made my way back to the pool. 

Well done you, you should be proud of yourself. There'll be no stopping you now. We're all pleased for you here. 

• Love 1
On 8/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, Bacardi said:

My heart was racing and my fingers were trembling, but eventually I started peeing! It was just a little trickle at first, but eventually I was spraying a pretty healthy stream just a few inches from the drain. It was mesmerizing watching it disappear and it really did turn me on a lot. It was over far too soon, and I just snapped my bikini back into place, stood up, and made my way back to the pool. 

Hope you sprayed that stream around a little bit for fun and not just straight into the drain.  Yes you need to keep practicing and reporting in for us. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • 8 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 2:02 AM, Bacardi said:

I went swimming again today with my family. I was already feeling sorta horny and when I got out of the locker room I was happy to see we were the only people there! I was splashing around with my kiddo and hanging out with my husband when I decided I was gonna go for a pee. I got up and headed to the locker room but stopped short of the bathrooms. It was so empty that I decided today was the day. I was going to do pick a drain and pee over it! 

I went allllll the way to the back row where the lights were much dimmer and found a drain at the very back in the corner. It took a few moments of waffling, but eventually I talked myself into squatting down and pulling my bikini to the side. My heart was racing and my fingers were trembling, but eventually I started peeing! It was just a little trickle at first, but eventually I was spraying a pretty healthy stream just a few inches from the drain. It was mesmerizing watching it disappear and it really did turn me on a lot. It was over far too soon, and I just snapped my bikini back into place, stood up, and made my way back to the pool. 

I think pissing in other naughty places would also please you (e.g. on the sidewalk). If you do something like this, be sure to describe it. I will read with pleasure.

• Love 1